Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 29: What Bonds Are For

With the shining stars of nighttime sparkling above them, the three teams had gone to dinner at a good restaurant that would serve a party of nineteen. As they ate, the stories began. "Well it basically started the day that huge earthquake hit Sapporo about ten years ago." Kyoka spoke, telling the others how she ended up meeting Izuku and Katsuki. "That earthquake hit and my parents lost their jobs, my dad got a new offering by another company in Asakusa so we moved there, when I started school, I started getting bullied a lot, I was pretty weak and shy back then, one day they started beating up on me, but then these two goofballs," She pointed to Izuku and Katsuki, "Showed up outta nowhere and saved me, after that we became friends pretty quickly, you know, after they had a small argument over which Dragon Ball characters they would be." She added.

Asuka and Yomi both started giggling imagining Izuku and Katsuki arguing like that. "Please don't laugh at that." Katsuki requested. "Sorry Katsuki," Yomi spoke through giggles, "But it's kind of cute to imagine you and Izuku being like that as kids, from that description, you two seem to be so different from back then." Katsuki turned away, once again reminded of that day two years ago, "Yeah, we are pretty different." Izuku went to say something, until Kyoka added, "Well, you still seem pretty hotheaded," "HEY!" "But, you on the other hand Deku, you were always really shy around girls that you thought were even remotely pretty, and here you are dating three bombshells at the same time, never mind the fact that one of them is Hanzo's Granddaughter." Izuku scratched the back of his head, "Well, I'll be honest, I'm surprised too, at first I wasn't even thinking about stuff like romance or, what my future would be, but I guess when you meet the right people, it changes your perspective on things."

"I'll say," Katsuragi spoke, "I still remember that depression he had when he saw Katsuki in the shopping center, that was different from your first impression." "Y...Yeah, sorry about that again." Izuku spoke. Katsuragi gently knocked her fist on Izuku's head, "Stop apologizing, you were upset, we can't be mad at you for that." She assured him. "Yeah, sor... I mean, got it." He spoke. "Good boy." She told him and pecked his cheek giving them a warm red hue. Inasa spoke, "Miss Kyoka, may I hear more stories about Senpai?" "Sure but, aren't you both first years?" "We are but, Senpai's abilities and feats go beyond that of a student, plus he's been at the Academy for longer than me, so I refer to him as Senpai, as well as Yagyu-senpai, and Hibari-senpai." He explained as Kyoka chuckled and began again.

Izuku listened and ate more of his food, as he did, he caught a small sound on the wind, the sound of crying, and the negativity of sadness, an ability he gained after he began going through his Yomafication's. He looked in the direction and tried to spot the source. There a single, small girl crying off in the distance, from the shape of her silhouette he thought it might be, "Ranmaru?" He spoke. "Who?" Asuka asked. "T...The girl Kyoraku fought, I think she's over there crying, alone." He told her. Asuka looked where he was looking but couldn't see anything. "I don't see her." "Hang on, I'll be right back." He got up and began to walk. "Izuku," Homura spoke, "She's probably just upset about losing, Kyoka did nearly beat the crap out of her." "I may have gone overboard, I'll go with you then, I should probably apologize for destroying her bear." Kyoka spoke and stood up, she spoke to her team, "Just hang here gang, we'll be right back." Izuku then spoke, "You guys stay here too, we'll yell if something happens."

The two walked off, Kyoka following Izuku since he was the only one that could hear the crying. When they got to the source, Izuku was correct in that it was Ranmaru. She was holding her bear, now fixed, and was crying her eyes out. "Hey," Izuku spoke to get her attention, she turned quickly to face him. He saw that tears had been pouring down her face, he rushed to her and knelt down. "A...Are you okay?" He asked. She wiped her face with her hand, "I...I'm okay." Kyoka shook her head, "You're clearly not, nobody cries that hard for no reason." Ranmaru looked at Kyoka, her eyes locked on her for a moment before turning away. Kyoka sat next to her and wrapped her arms around her. "Listen, I'm sorry about our fight, I wanted to show off and got a little out of control." She tried to apologize.