4|THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HELL AND MY UNI

AT KIM MANSION

JISOO'S POV

Taking deep breath and letting out a tired sigh i was standing in front of mirror wearing the dress that mom chose for me to wear for their so called dinner . I was practising my smile in order to look pretty well yeah practise for smiling cause there is no reason here for me to smile genuinely i think this subtle smile will be ok. There was sudden knock in my room which diverted my attention towards door only to find my brother standing there smiling showing his dimples , he looks so stressed free why i can't well he don't have to behave perfect he is already perfect by birth which i am----. My brother's voice interrupted my thoughts.

Namjoon : Jisoo-ah are you okay ? Where are you lost ?

Jisoo: *nods* i am fine oppa

Namjoon : Okay let's go then , we are getting late .

He could have at least complimented me , ahh am i not looking presentable ? hope mom and dad like it .

AT RESTAURANT

AN'S POV

Reaching the restaurant namjoon immediately made his way inside leaving jisoo behind, letting out a sigh she understood he's prolly mad at her because of her they lost the bet which boys made for winning the game last night .She took small steps inside the restaurant with sweaty hands clutching onto her beautiful blue satin dress which had silvery embroidery making her look like goddess. Reaching near the booked table she saw her and byun's family talking well not exactly talking but discussing about business matters which is the only thing mattered to them most , freeing her mind with all the thoughts she smiled towards the guest before bowing and greeting them though her smile not even reached the eyes but that didn't matter to people in front of her because according to her emotions are for humans not for machine looking like humans who only live to make profits .

Jisoo: Good evening mr and mrs byun *bows*

Mrs byun : Oh hello dear you look gorgeous

smiling and nodding her head she says a small thank you to them

Mr kim : How are you son ? *smiles and hugs him*

Namjoon : I am all good dad ! Hi mom and good evening mr and mrs byun *bows*

Mrs kim: Hello my son ! * gives a side hug*

In the corner there was their daughter who craved for this attention but never got . Her eyes wanted to cry but now she knows how to put a mask on her face so she kept her subtle smile seeing her sibling getting hugs from the parents but to her they didn't even greeted which obviously hurted her but was not really a new thing !

Mr kim : Where is your son mr byun ?

Mr Byun : He went to attend a call .

Nodding his head they waited for him to come ! and there he comes looking handsome in his attire as always Byun Baekhyun.

Baekhyun : Good evening! i hope i didn't made you wait for long *smiles and bows*

Mr Kim : No you are on time !

Everyone was eating silently their dinner when Mr byun decided to broke the silence .

Mr Byun : So child as you know . both of the family know each other for so long *baekhyun nods to his father * so we decided why not turn this friendship into family relationship , so we have decided yours and jisoo's marriage after your graduation.