41| CARNIVAL!! 🔞

Your eyes met with jungkook, he softly smiled and mouthed

Jungkook : Saranghae

You immediately looked away, he chuckled looking at you, all these things were noticed by taehyung, he looked at you and thought

(Taehyung : Will I be able to see them get close again? I'll not let this Happen it's going to be ok.)

You were not getting any right vibe by the decision of this grouping.

(YN in her mind : Well I've tae with me in the group so I guess it's going to be ok.)

Looking at your down face, taehyung took out a paper and passed it on to you, you smiled widely reading the note , you ruffled his hair, he giggled looking at you.

Jungkook was looking at you both, he never felt insecure but now seeing you with taehyung all smiling makes him fear what if he takes you away, or increase the distance between you both even more

Jungkook was looking at you both, he never felt insecure but now seeing you with taehyung all smiling makes him fear what if he takes you away, or increase the distance between you both even more. He thought

(Jungkook in his mind : This is my chance I should gain her trust , it's going to be ok. I'll bring her back in my life )

Mr Lee : Okay so students listen to me, all the groups have been allotted separate rooms for discussion and also when you'll bring the stuff for your carnival, then keep all that in allotted rooms. Am I clear?

Everyone said yes!

Mr Lee : okay now you may all leave but make sure to check the room number on notice board.

Jennie spoke gaining taehyung and yours attention.

Jennie : you both are so lucky *pouts*

Taehyung : now what happened?

Jennie : Yah don't talk to me, you stole my baby as your partner.

Taehyung : *scoffs* it was Mr Lee who set me up in this group.

Jennie : *rolled her eyes* whatever!

You shook your head in disbelief looking at the sibling fighting like a five year old kid.

Meanwhile jin and jisoo,

Seokjin : So let's go !

Jisoo nodded and was about to go but someone caught her wrist from the back,

Seulgi : Don't you dare play any dirty tricks.

Jisoo : Why do you always misunderstand me?

Baekhyun : Oh don't even start, I know very well this is your mother's doings , otherwise how the hell I'm always paired with you? You must have told her, I guess you're really desperate for me.

Jisoo : *scoffs* Don't forget about your father baekhyun, you know very well who told the principal I want my son to get close to kim's daughter.