17|YOUR EYES TELL !

Eunwoo : Do you like yn ?

Namjoon: What made you think like that?

Eunwoo : I mean not so long you were her bully but now you treat her totally different, even planned this sleepover.

Namjoon started laughing, eunwoo just stared at him.

Eunwoo : Why are you laughing? I'm serious.

Namjoon : *sighs* Why people always think if a man treats other woman nicely, care about her then he is interested in her.

Eunwoo : Then what's your reason for sudden care? *raised eyebrows*

Namjoon : I see her as my sister, she is like jisoo to me. She was there when my sister needed someone so just like a brother I'll be there for both of my sister.

Eunwoo : Ohh! Such a gentleman you are *smiles*

Namjoon : What about you? Do you like her?

Eunwoo : N-no

Namjoon : *chuckles* Oh! Come on, don't lie.

Eunwoo : Is it so obvious?

Namjoon : YOUR EYES TELL!

Eunwoo : But I'm not sure about my feelings, I mean it could be attraction too.

Namjoon Well then find about your feelings. You're a good guy so i won't stop you from approaching her.

Eunwoo : Just don't tell her about this please before I make sure about my feelings.

Namjoon : Yeah sure!

Suddenly namjoon's phone rings, he looks at the caller id and picks up the call

[ON THE CALL]

Lisa : Oppa! Where is unnie? We are outside your house to surprise her.

Namjoon : *looks at eunwoo* Umm we're not home.

Lisa : huh? Not home? Then where are you both at this hour?

Namjoon : ah actually at YN's place.

Lisa : WHAT? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING.

Namjoon : Look Lisa stop, we're planning to surprise jisoo if you wanna join us without creating any mess, then you're totally welcomed.

Lisa : Okay! Send me the location.

Namjoon : Hmm!

[ CALL ENDED ]

After ending the call Namjoon sighs, eunwoo noticed the sudden change in his facial expression.

Eunwoo : Are you okay?

Namjoon : My friends are coming here to surprise jisoo.

Eunwoo: The same friends who bully yn?

Namjoon just nods

Eunwoo : Hyung are you serious?

Namjoon : It's Jisoo's birthday I don't think they'll spoil this. And also I think it's just rose and Lisa who'll come well I wish it should be like that only.

Eunwoo : *sighs* I hope they don't cross their limits.

MEANWHILE

You were finished with all the decorations , jisoo was impatiently banging the door but you were Unbothered, on top of that enjoying her in this state. The door bell rang and you went to open the door,

YN : oh you guys are back? So it's only fifteen minutes to strike 12 , we shou--

You stopped talking when you noticed their pale face , you were sure there is something which is bothering them