22|EFFORTS!

YN : How can i trust you?

Jungkook : My words are not enough or what?

YN : *scoffs* words!? What words are you even talking about jungkook? On my very first day at uni, you cleared my doubts about your so called words.

Jungkook : People change too.

YN : But jeon jungkook can't!

Jungkook : Ah!! Yn please for last time can you?

YN : I just can't bring myself to trust you!

Jungkook : *sighs* How about my EFFORTS?

YN : EFFORTS?

Jungkook : Hmm!! You can't trust on my words then I'll make you believe by my efforts as in actions.

You thought for a while and then finally Nodded.

Jungkook : Okay then shall we go now?

You just hummed in response as there were lot of thoughts inside your head. You both sat in the car and he start driving, first your period cramps were annoying the hell out of you secondly jungkook's sudden change in behavior is only making you more anxious, jungkook noticed your pale face, he rolled his eyes first and then asked.

Jungkook : Are you okay?

YN : Huh! Ye-yeah!

Jungkook : Why are you stuttering yn , you don't have to be anxious around me i know this is your first time having a handsome guy as friend but still be open and free minded.

You looked at him in disbelief but soon secretly smirked.

YN : The guy who came with me today is my friend and he's really handsome, also eunwoo is handsome as hell you don't even match upto his level.

Jungkook : Did you just compared me with other boys?

YN : Why? You only said we're friends then I guess I can tease you like normal friends do?

Jungkook : Oh sweetheart! Now I can proudly say you're not dumb but smart.

You rolled your eyes at him which got noticed by him.

Jungkook : Yah! Don't roll your eyes at me!

YN : why? We're friends right so i can do anything you should not mind your friends jungkook.

Jungkook : yes after all such a handsome friend.

You again rolled your eyes at him.

Jungkook : look if I saw you rolling your eyes once again I'll kiss you!

You looked at him with wide eyes

YN : Y-yahh friends d-don't kiss.

He suddenly stopped the car you looked at him in confusion but in the very next second your breath hitched when he removed his belt and came near you leaving only a inch.

Jungkook : Then how about we become something else?

YN : H-huh?

Jungkook : You saide friends don't kiss then how about we turn our friendship into something else, where we can kiss without any hesitation?

He said in his deep husky voice making you gulp, your heartbeat was out of control at his moment. He went back to his previous position. You just released a deep breath. He opened the car door and went out internally smirking.

(Jungkook in his mind : looking the way she gulped it won't take much time to make her fall for me.)

Meanwhile you got even more confused seeing him going to convience store. After good fifteen minutes he returned with a poly bag but you didn't bother yourself to ask him just simply looked out of the window. He once again start driving. Soon both of you reached in front of your apartment building. You turned to him and spoke.