60|YOU'RE MINE

YN : Can i kiss you ?

Taehyung's eye widened hearing your request , but a thought crossed his mind , which he asked without thinking twice .

Taehyung : But why me ?

YN : I wanna do this with you .

Taehyung : And the reason?

He was happy to see your actions but still wanted to hear it in words from you.

YN : i feel like doing it with you .

Taehyung : And why is that?

YN : only you can give me that feeling.

Taehyung : What feelings?

He asked you with full of impatience

YN : You have got the arms I want to be wrapped in. You have got the eyes I want to get lost in.
You have got the smile I can never resist. You have got the voice I want to listen to for hours.

You said in low tone due to your drunken state but quite audible for him . He just looked at you , he's in confusion whether it's confession or itself a compliment as a best friend.

Taehyung: Why do you want us to kiss here?

YN : I love you !

You said it finally the words he's been waiting to hear .

Taehyung: Y-you do?

He asks as right now everything just seem to be dream for him .

YN : I love you because you actually put effort into me.
I love you because nobody has ever given me the love that you have given me and you are the only one that could ever love me this way.
I love you because you always make me feel that I am worth something.
I love you because you have a nurturing nature and you take care of me.
I love you because you made me smile when I almost forgotten how to.
I love you because you have a huge and honest heart.
I love you and everything little detail about you.
I love you because you are simply you.

He looks at you with his mouth and eyes wide open , his eyes were now starting to get glossy . A tear was about to trail off from his cheek but you immediately kissed his cheek ,

YN : Don't cry lo-

He didn't let you speak any further by placing his soft petal lips onto your rosy ones , both of you were just feeling your lips, there was no movement , taehyung wanted to stop the time , his emotions were on ninth cloud . Slowly you started moving your lips, feeling your movements , he too started to move his lips . He grabbed your jaw while your hands were wrapped around his torso , detaching his lips he asks ,

Taehyung: Tongue ?

YN : Hmm!

He immediately inserted his tongue and started exploring your whole mouth , you were trying to match his pace but he was really dominant right now. Coming out of breath you both attached your forehead,

Taehyung: I love you , i love you so much !! I'm not letting you go now, you're mine .

YN : I've been yours for longer than you could ever imagine. You're not my first love but more special than anything . I just can't even imagine you not being in my life .

He looked at you , you looked at him , the eyes were brown and black . The blush was pink .
Taehyung hugged you and kissed your head , you both stayed in same position for really long time but soon Taehyung realised that you fell asleep, chuckling to himself he picked you up and went to the parking lot .

NEXT MORNING - YN's POV

Taking my head into my hands i groaned in pain , aishh this headache , i must have drunk a lot-- i stopped in the when i remembered my actions of last night . Ohhh gosh !! No way i did that !! I kicked and punched in the air , but then I realised one thing , i gasped . So the one i love is none other than taehyung. My bear , my best friend. I happily stood up and went inside the washroom and i know right now i am blushing mess .