62|IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!

[FLASHBACK]

You and taehyung were sitting on terrace with your head on his shoulder , he was drawing circle on your palm with his index finger .

Taehyung : Cherry !

You hummed in response ,

Taehyung : Just because you know i will be hurt if you don't stay with me , please don't stay .

You quickly looked up to him ,

YN : What about your feelings tae ? Will you be happy seeing with some other man ?

Taehyung : Love , you deserve someone who will look at you the same way you look at him . If you stayed with me without feelings then there will be no spark in your eyes which i adore the most .

YN : What did i do deserve this unconditional love of yours ?

Taehyung : By just existing !!

YN : Do you love me to that extend ?

you asked with glistening eyes,

Taehyung : More than you could ever imagine , i love you to the extnd that if i see your happiness in some other man i won't even question a bit , just leave silently and let go .

[ FLASHBACK ENDS ]

Remembering his words you cried even louder and mumbled in between your sobs ,

YN : N-NO !! Please tae please don't leave me , it's you who i want my rest of my life

YN : N-NO !! Please tae please don't leave me , it's you who i want my rest of my life . Yo-you misunderstood everything .

Meanwhile at airport taehyung was sitting with his passport and ticket in his hands . He looked mess too , he was thinking about you and can't help but cry more .

 He looked mess too , he was thinking about you and can't help but cry more

Taehyung : So is it finally time to let go of her ?

?? : Let go who son ?

Someone spoke sitting beside him , taehyung wipes his tears and looked at his side only to find a old man .

Old man : What 's wrong son ?

Taehyung give him a tight smile and shook his head . The old man sighs ,