49|LET'S DATE FOR REAL!

Your lips trembled looking at him, he looked at you with guilt running through his veins, he again came near you but you pushed him.

Jungkook : Y-yn

His voice came out in a whisper,

YN : Just don't!

Jungkook : I I-dindn't mea--

YN : SHUT UP!! *scoffs * y-you always say that, but in the end knowingly or unknowingly I don't care but I end up always hurt.

Jungkook : Pl-please listen to me, it's just I got out of con-control.

YN : So you mean in future too if you things get out of control you'll slap me?

Jungkook shook his head vigorously with tears streaming down his face, you were crying mess too,

Jungkook : No no I'm really sorry, please please don't le-leave me. I can't live without you, please don't, I'm sorry if you want you can slap, kick or punch me.

YN : You had me at a point where I would've left the entire world behind for you but you didn't cared about me, but left me for that fuckin reputation of yours.

Jungkook : If you only knew how much those little moments with you mattered to me.

YN : When there was time to prove, you fucking left me all embarrassed in front of everyone, but still I asked if you want me back then introduce me as your love but you weren't ready, so right now I'm not ready.

Jungkook : Li---

You didn't wait to listen to him and ran away, he was about to follow you, but someone punched him so hard making him fall on the ground, looking up he found taehyung with anger visible on his face.

Jungkook stood up and punched him back,

Jungkook : How dare you punch me?

Taehyung : JUST LIKE YOU PUNCHED MY CHERRY, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!

Jungkook : Look I'm sorry, I did wrong I know but I didn't mean it.

Taehyung : *scoffs* you're a real asshole.

Jungkook : Look don't interfere!!

Taehyung : Stop me!

Taehyung looked deadly in his eyes and replies, jungkook too stood in front of him, glaring with the same gaze,

Jungkook : What do you think of yourself, do you really think she'll love you?

Taehyung : I don't care if she comes to me Or not but I'm not letting her go to a bastard like you.

Jungkook : waah! So you don't want yn?

Taehyung : She is not a thing to have a desire to want, if she thinks I'm worth spending future with, she'll come to me, but if she doesn't then her happiness is what matters to me.

Jungkook : And you know her happiness is me

Taehyung : A toxic relationship never works, you're making things toxic.

Jungkook : No I'm not.

He scoffs and back off a little,

Taehyung : You know what your problem is, you don't accept your wrong doings.

Jungkook : I'm saying I regret then what the fuck do you want me to do?

Taehyung : SAYING AND ACTUALLY MEANING THINGS HAVE HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Jungkook didn't say anything as he himself knows, he's been only messing up things.

Taehyung suddenly widened his eyes,