44|CAN I BE HIM? 🔞

HALLWAY - AN'S POV

All the students were in hallway, as all the classes just got over, right now some are talking with their friends while some are taking out their stuff from locker, you were standing with tae in front of your locker and waiting for jennie. Your eyes met with jungkook, you both maintained eye contact for a minute but someone called you from behind, and the voice that you heard made your eyes widened as if they'll pop out of the socket any moment, turning back you saw him.

?? : BABE!!

Everyone in the hallway turned silent, as the mafia king yoon jeonghan entered the uni, girls were drooling over, it was rare of people to see him in reality as he doesn't really get out much. Being mafia king he had a aura which could be felt. Meanwhile taehyung's heart settled a another insecurity.

(Taehyung in his mind : Was jungkook not enough God?)

He sighed, jungkook looked at you but in instant you ran to jeonghan and jumped onto him, he caught by your hips, you looked at him all smiling which he adored the most.

YN : OMO HANNIE!!

Jeonghan : How have you been?

YN : Not so good, seeing you here is the best ever surprise jeonghanie!!

He chuckled and brought you down, jungkook was looking at both of you with mixed feelings, he was jealous yes! Insecure yes! Angry yes! A lot of emotions were filled inside his heart but he can't do anything.

Jungkook : As you said I really don't have any right to buzz in

He mumbles under his breath and left the place, you saw him leaving the place, jeonghan looked in the direction where you looking at.

(Jeonghan in his mind : so he's jungkook)

Jimin : I feel bad for jungkook, he looks sad.

Lisa : now I understand why yn asked him so many times to be honest and give final answer.

Rose : because she knew once her identity is revealed it'll be only him who'll regret his choices.

Hoseok : Guys we can't really do anything, it's her choice honestly, she did love him truly but he out of immaturity broke her heart.

Jimin : *sighs* Why do i feel like she still loves him?

Lisa : Because she does, we just can't throw away the feelings.

Jisoo : exactly! She's using her poker face to hide all those feelings but she doesn't know eyes speaks more than mouth.

She say while appearing suddenly, startling four them a little. Lisa looked at jisoo with guilt, and speaks ;

Lisa : unnie I'm really sorry for being a brat.

Jisoo : Seeing you and jimin working out your relationship in a healthy way, I guess that's enough for me to realize you guys are really trying to be better person so yes I forgave you.

Rose : Is oppa okay?

Jisoo : Hmm yeah!! He just didn't wanted to come uni today.