48|PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Mr lee : Okay students so you've been provided with maps , what you all need to do is follow the path and find the hidden treasure along it and finally reach the end point. Taehyung is the incharge of the hunt so if any problem contact him with the walkie talkie provided to all of you. Am I clear?

Everyone : Yes!

Mr lee : Okay so there are six paths which lead to the final target point so line up, and start walking according to your respective paths.

Jungkook : Let's go!

You hummed in response and start walking with him.

Meanwhile at yoongi and jeenie's side.

Jennie : Do you really love me?

Yoongi : What's up with this dumb question ?

Jennie : No I just wanna you know umm. Aish!!

Yoongi : *chuckles* you wanna know reason why?

She just nodded looking at him with her doe eyes.

Yoongi : Of course I love you. You're fun to be around.
You're smart well in everything other than studies . You're funny. You're very cute. You're different. You're crazy. You're perfect, in an imperfect way. You always speak your mind. You have the best laugh. Of course I love you. You're you.

Jennie : Are you really my yoongiyahh!!

Yoongi suddenly grabbed her by her waist , she gasped at his sudden action.

Yoongi : Do you want me to prove my love for you?

Jennie : Huh?

Yoongi : Don't you think wild sex in wild forest with giant trees would so fascinating.

She gulped, yoongi noticed her how nervous she gets around him.

Jennie : We sh-should find t-treasure before it gets dark.

He chuckled and left her waist . She immediately ran, yoongi shouted following her.

Yoongi : Yahh don't run you'll hurt yourself.

On the other hand Lisa and jimin's side.

Lisa and jimin were walking with their hands intertwined.

Jimin : It's been a while we walk like this.

Lisa : honestly I'm loving it.

Jimin : Thankyou for believing this is gonna work out.

Lisa : I don't care how complicated it gets , I will be the best me I can be and I hope that's enough for you.

Jimin : i would wait for lifetime to be with you, I guess this answers your question about being enough.

She grabs his jaw and brought her lips near his and whisper

Lisa : Can I kiss you?

Jimin : Like now?

Lisa : Oh dumbass don't ruin the mood.

Completing her sentence she placed her lips onto his, jimin hold her by her waist, closing his eyes he also kissed her back.

Seokjin and rose side ;

Rose : Aish yoongi oppa and Lisa are lucky to have their lovers as their partners.

Jin chuckled,

Seokjin : It's okay, let's try to win the game cause I think those two couple are distracted.

Rose laughs hearing him,

Rose : Well you're right, Lisa and jimin I'm damn sure they must start eating each other out.