57|JUST TRUST ME!

Your figure trembled after listening his words, you shook your head vigorously but the man in front of you just smirked.

Kai : I've been in love with you from the moment I saw you in school but you never noticed.

YN : This is not, you're obsessed.

He caught your jaw harshly and looked deadly in your eyes.

Kai : Don't you dare question my love for you!!

He says, a tear escaped from your eyes as his hold was really strong, making you hiss in pain.

YN : Please don't take step you'll regret kai.

Kai : Let me just have a taste of your body once.

Your eyes widened hearing, you stepped back in fear but your luck was not with as he trapped you against the wall, you shook your head but he just gave you his filthy smirk.

Kai : Let's have fun, there's no point for you to be in pool party as I've done a very good job in past.

Your heart beat was getting irregular by each passing second, as the man in front of you have done two worse things with you.

[ FLASHBACK ]

YN'S POV

I just got back from my dance class, tae and jeonghan are waiting for me to have lunch but i will change my clothes first , i took my clothes from my backpack and was about to go out of the classroom but someone pushed me back back in the classroom , i gasped on the sudden force, looking up i found my crazy obsessed stalker kai.

YN: What the heck are you doing kai?

Kai : Shut the fuck up okay ! how dare you accept jeonghan's proposal ?

YN : Because i like him.

Kai : NO!! YOU ARE FUCKIN MINE ,OKAY!!!

I flinched when he suddenly raised his voice at me , he looks dangerous rightnow,his eyes are bloodshot.

Kai : Do you have any idea how much fun it is to fuck someone in class?

My eyes widened in fear, oh no his obsession is now making him do things which are crime .

YN : Kai listen to me please!!

Kai : Yeah sure, i am ready to listen your screams and moans .

I shook my head vigorously, my whole body started trembling in fear ,i was about run but he caught me by my hair making me scream in pain,

YN : AHH!! KAI PLEASE STOP!

But right now nothing is working on him, he came near me and i moved back but now i was trapped between him and the wall , i was trying to push him but nothing was working on him , his hand went inside my skirt no no no , tears start to escape from my eyes , please tae where are you? save me, just when he was about to insert his finger, the door busted open making both of us flinch , i saw jeonghan standing their with wide eyes, but soon he marched to kai and punched him , i slide down to wall and digging my face in between my knees started sobbing silently ,i can hear jeonghan cursing and punching kai , well he deserves this . after punching shit out of him, jeonghan engulfed me into hug ,

Jeonghan : I am so sorry cupcake , i am so bad , what's the use of being mafia when i couldn't save my woman .

I was about to say something but just then i heard a voice which i don't know why but i was waiting to hear .

Taehyung : Cherry !

I quickly detached from jeonghan and ran to taehyung , i can't help broke into tears , his hug is just makes me feel relived .