13|YOU CAN CALL ME OPPA !

[ON THE PHONE]

?? : Hello ! Umm yn can we meet tomorrow ? i want to talk about something

Did i heard correctly ? he want to meet me , no no this is invitation for danger , i can't just go and meet him , i was so emerged in my thoughts that i forget he is still on call , he again called me out softly and that is what scaring me more , they always do this shit first nice then devil,

?? : hey can you hear me ? Am i audible yn-shi ?

WHAT IN WORLD YN-SHI THIS MUCH RESPECT OH I AM GONNA FAINT NOW!!

YN: Oh sorry sorry yes i can hear you .

??: Okay then umm so can we meet somewhere after uni ?

What the heck outside uni , shit i can't deny too what if he do something bad for not agreeing , he again spoke because of the long silence.

??: *sighs* I know this is sudden , but you can trust me .

No!! yn you always get into trouble but this time i will play smartly , let's call him to the cafe , eunwoo and mrs cha's presence will keep me safe .

YN: Okay but my choice of place .

??: As you say , so where exactly?

YN: The cafe i work at , come there after uni .

??: okay thank you ! see you !

[CALL ENDED ]

Everything will be fine YN he didn't sounded dangerous this time , but ahhh still i frustadely grab my hair , i guess i should sleep but i don't think overthinking will make me sleep early .

NEXT DAY

I woke up when i heard my alarm ringing , turning off the alarm , i went to freshen up and get ready for uni , after 45 minutes , i was done with all of my work , taking the bag i went out after locking the door , i was on my way to bus stop but my mind is not ok why he wants to meet me , we don't usually talk, should i inform unnie about this fuck i can't she will be worried and most of all guilty that she can't help me it will make her feel worse i can't spoil unnie's mood . *sighs* i saw high school students getting into the bus , ahh lucky them nothing to worry about , that pure smile on their face make me envious of them , YN now stop all of this and face it , face it *scoffs* tolerate word more suits in your case . I went inside the bus with a puzzled mind .

UNI - AN'S POV

After reaching uni you were on your way to class but suddenly you felt some itching sensation in your eyes so you decided to go washroom to wash off your face , you went to washroom and started washing your face , you heard door clicking sound but you didn't paid much attention to the person who came inside , but suddenly someone from back pulled you by grabbing your hair and pushed you hard which resulted you to bump into basin's corner , hissing in pain you looked upwards only to find rose and lisa standing with furious face .

Lisa : *grabs you by collar * Bitch stand up , i am telling you to stop playing fake innocent card , first unnie , then yoongi oppa now namjoon oppa too ! what the heck you want ?

Rose : *grabs your jaw* Do you by any chance came into uni to break us apart ?

YN : But what did i do ?

Lisa : Oh please stop acting in front of me at least , you are no innocent just want to grab attention and trap rich people , but what to even expect from low class people like you ?