46|CITY OF LOVE!!

EVENING - MIN MANSION

AN'S POV

All of you mins, including kim siblings were at the door step as jeonghan was going back to Canada,you had a sad expression as you didn't get much time to spend with him. Jeonghan chuckled looking at you and immediately engulfed you into hug, you still pouted at looked at him still hugging him.

YN : Why so early?

Jeonghan : Oh my cupcake, you know when there's a mission I just can't stop myself. So please don't make face like that i won't be able to go seeing you all sad.

YN : I thought of taking you to Paris, we always wanted to go there.

Jeonghan looked at you with sad smile and replied

Jeonghan : That was when we were couple.

You realized you unknowingly hurt him, tears welled up in your eyes, he shook his head and wiped them off. Everyone was looking at you both, taehyung thought

(Taehyung in his mind : Hyung was right, he was never a bad guy in her life. I can see love in his eyes for her. I just can't make his sacrifice a waste I'll definitely make her fall for me this time.)

YN : Friends can visit too right hehe!!

Jeonghan came near your ears and whispers

Jeonghan : You can never hurt me love, loving you is my choice or may be not cause we can't fall for a person by choice but keep one thing in mind you are not at any fault okay?

You gave him a little smile and nodded, giving you a forehead kiss he detached from the hug. He looked at your parents, your mom was in tears .

Jeonghan : Eommoni at least not you please.

Mrs min : how can i not my son is going away and you're telling me to stop crying?

Jeonghan : oh god I'll visit you guys again for sure.

Mr Min : You've to otherwise I'm gonna beat you for making my queen and princess cry.

Your mother chuckled on her husband calling her queen, everyone else giggled too. He hugged both of them, they gave him their blessing. Jeonghan looked at your brother and gave him a hug, then he turned to Jennie,

Jeonghan : So finally little jennie got her yoongiyahh

You all laughed as she always call him yoongiyahh which she literally shout on her lungs, jennie pouts, yoongi puts his arms around and shoulder

Yoongi : Yah don't tease my woman.

Jeonghan : my woman, omo this is something new.

Jennie shyly looked down. Jeonghan hugged seokjin.

Jeonghan : Well congratulations to you too hyung for finally finding someone.

Seokjin smiled a mumbles thankyou. Now at last he turns to taehyung who was looking at him with sad eyes. They both hugged each other,

Jeonghan : Next time when I come back I want to hear finally yn is mine from your mouth, hope you'll do it.

He whispers in his ears,