40|SECOND CHANCE!

AN'S POV

Disconnecting the call you hurriedly took your car keys and went out of the mansion, you didn't realized when tears started flowing down from yours eyes, driving car with speed you spoke with cracked voice.

YN : Please please God nothing should happen to him. P-please be safe, yes I said why did I met him but I never wished his existence to be disappeared .

You were driving with full speed that you reached the hospital in 15 minutes not caring about people's gasps looking at you , you went directly to the reception, your eyes were now blood shot due to crying.

YN : Wh-what room is jeon jun-jungkook in?

Receptionist : Room 121

The moment you heard the room number you ran in the direction of it, seeing crowd in front of the lift, you decided to take stairs, right now you were so desperate to see him, your heart was beating fast due to anxiety . Huffing and catching your breath you finally reached in front of the room you were about to get inside but noticing the doctor you went to him and asked in one breath.

YN : How is he? How's his condition now? Please doctor say he's all ok.

Doctor looked at you sadly and looked down, you didn't wanted think anything negative but the look on doctor was now scaring you.

Doctor : He's in coma!!

You stumbled back due to shock ; the tears started flowing down now even more miserably, you caught the collar of doctor and shouted at him..

YN : WHAT DID YOU SAY? NO NO I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, IT'S YOUR FUCKIN JOB TO TREAT YOUR PATIENTS THEN HOW THE HELL HE'S IN COMA!! NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE.

You fall down on your knees, and started crying loudly, you started hitting your chest! !

YN : Doctor he will woke up r-right.

Doctor : We've no idea.

YN : Can I see him?

He nodded, you quickly went inside the room and saw his head bandaged, he had IV tube inserted on his hands, beeping sound of the machine was the only thing that could be heard, you went near him and hugged him , burying your face you sobbed

YN : When will you stop making things hard for me? Please please wake up I can't see you like this, what will Mr and Mrs jeon do when they'll get to know about you? Please wake up KOOK!!

You felt someone hugging you , looking up you found jungkook staring at you with a smile, you now frowned, breaking the hug you stood up and faced him , your face was wet due to crying.

YN : What is this? How is this possible?

Jungkook : I'm perfectly fine, nothing happened to me.

YN : What do you mean?

Jungkook : You told me you don't care about me, but I know you, see look how you came runnin--

His words got cut off when you fall down on yours knees and started crying, jungkook panicked seeing you in this condition. He bent down to your level, and grabbed you by shoulder.