25|EFFORTS REFLECT INTEREST!

Jungkook felt no movements of your lips while kissing so he pulled off, only to see you passed out. Looking at jaw dropped faces of others, he realized what he just did. Without saying anything he picked you in his arms and went out meanwhile

Beomgyu : Are we that drunk guys?

Soobin : No whatever you guys saw was reality it's just too unreal to actually believe it.

Heeseung : Let me check on yn, I'll be back.

Heeseung went out to parking lot and there he saw jungkook making you wear seat belt.

Heeseung : I'll drop her, you don't have to bother yourself.

Jungkook : Well don't worry about her.

Heeseung : She's my responsibility, we both came together, we'll go back together.

Heeseung was about to hold you, but jungkook shook his hand away.

Jungkook : Look don't test my patience.

Heeseung : Why do you suddenly care about yn? Isn't she the one who got bullied by you in uni. Now you asshole *punched him* even kissed her, she was drunk but you're in your senses then why the fuck you pulled her again?

(Jungkook in his mind : even I don't know why I did that?)

Jungkook : Look let me drop her.

Heeseung : see just don't hurt her, she's a nice girl, I don't know why but I just think you're playing some of your game.

Jungkook : What made you think so?

Heeseung : How can someone like you change so suddenly?

Jungkook : *raised eyebrows* someone like me?

Heeseung : yess! I know all your dirty games you played with yn so now if she's trusting you then please don't break it otherwise I don't know person like you can regret or not but if you'll do then there's no going back .
I JUST WISH THEN YOU DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO A TIME BEFORE IT WAS TOO LATE

Jungkook ignored the words of heeseung.

(Heeseung in his mind : This man just because of his ego will lose a lot of things. And i guess a person who he actually started caring about but don't wanna accept. *looking at you*)

Heeseung's friends came out of the club.

Soobin : What happened?

Heeseung : *sighs* even I don't know what's happening?

Beomgyu : but guys on serious note what the heck was that? Is it a kdrama Or what? DID BULLY FALL FOR HIS TARGET?

Everyone looked at him in disbelief.

Yunjin : guys! Let's go home. It's their matter.

Jake : Exactly even if jungkook sunbaenim (senior) fall for her we can't do anything just like we were helpless when he bullied her.

Heeseung : I just don't want yn to be hurt.

Beomgyu : Chill bro! I'm wondering what they'll do when they get home I mean yn looked like a good kisser, is she experi--

Yeji : BEOMGYU!! SHUT YOUR NONSENSE MOUTH!

He immediately shut his mouth meanwhile you and jungkook were on your way to your apartment. You were still unconscious. He stopped his car when you guys reached the apartment. As jungkook was about to pick you up, you came into senses, you felt sudden urge to puke and there you go, throwing up on jungkook's shirt you took a deep breath as now you were feeling light. Meanwhile jungkook got froze on his place, he was experiencing a lot of things, new emotions and also the things he never wondered one of the example is right here getting his shirt puked on. Wiping your face you grinned looking at him.