32|I REGRET LOVING YOU!

Jungkook : What the hell is kook?

YN : What's wrong kook?

Jungkook : Stop calling that we're not that close to call each other with nicknames.

You looked at him all confused.

YN : Look if this is some sort of prank stop it kook, it's really bad idea.

He looked how desperate you sound but right now the students present in the canteen gained his more attention.

Jungkook : Why the hell do you think I'll prank you?

YN : FOR GOD SAKE STOP THIS PRANK !

Lisa : Bitch he's not pranking.

YN : You don't know anything Lisa.

Lisa : *laughs* I don't know anything? Tsk tsk well the one who is unaware about reality is you.

YN : What is she talking about?

You looked at jungkook he took a deep breath before answering you.

Jungkook : Well she's being honest nothing else.

YN : Honest about what?

You were still confused, but somewhere in heart you didn't wanted to believe the thing which you kinda sensed it.

Lisa : Oh darling wait let me tell you. So you really think he loves you? No he just acted because of the bet that I gave him.

You looked at jungkook, you were not ready to believe the nonsense that Lisa was blabbering, but the cold look on jungkook broke all your hopes. But still this poor heart wanted to hear the truth from him . You went near him but to your surprise he fuckin pushed you. You stumbled back and looked at jungkook with hurtful eyes.

YN : Why? How long You lied?

That's all came out of your mouth.

Jungkook looked at you and gulped before saying

Jungkook : Well I was bored and you were not easy target to make you fall for me so I wanted to test my abilities.

Your lips begin to tremble slightly , disbelief settled in your stomach, the chest tightness as if someone is gripping it from inside.

YN : *cracked voice* is this w-what you wanted, huh? you could j-just make me fall in love with you and then just-just fucking leave?

Jungkook : So did you really thought I would date a nerd and middle class girl like you?

YN : So just because I don't belong to rich family you did all of this, huh is this reason?

Jungkook : Yes! *grins*

YN : So al-all this time, the time we sp-spend together was just acting?

Jungkook : Correct!

You got numb, this was too much of a betrayal for you. The man you thought you can spend forever with was actually never yours. Tears were forming in your eyes, they could fall down on your cheeks any moment.

YN : Did this mean nothing to you?did I mean anything to you?

Still your heart was not believing any of this. Jimin and rose watched you how you were holding your tears. Rose was about to come to you but jimin stopped and shook his head.

Jimin : Let her talk!

YN : What was going through your mind when you said saranghae to me? This word was so easy for you to spit!