45|HER SAFE PLACE!!

AT RESTAURANT

NAMJOON'S POV

I was sitting on our reserved table for Jennie to arrive, I realised I'm in love with her. There's no other woman who I ever get excited yet nervous to meet. Have been checking myself in selfie camera for I don't know how many times, its just I want to look presentable in front of her, it's not like I'm proposing her today but still you should always look good in front of your crush. Oh gosh what's wrong with me when did I become so cheesy type guy?
As it was pin drop silence in here, I heard sound of walking on heals, looking in the front I saw the one who this beautiful evening is for . She noticed me and showed her gummy smile which I find hella cute. Now she's in front of me, I quickly stood up and slided her chair back a little so that she can seat.

Jennie : Gentleman I see! *chuckles*

Namjoon : Thank you for accepting my dinner invitation.

Jennie : Well there was no need for all of this but as you insisted so thank you too for inviting me.

Namjoon : *smiles* What would you like to have?

Jennie : Risotto!

Namjoon : Anything else. Dessert?

Jennie : Brownie with vanilla ice cream I'll have that.

Namjoon : Make it two *says to waiter*

He nodded and went to take our orders, I looked at Jennie, she smiled, and we start to have some little talks.

YN'S ROOM

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I looked at her all shocked, what got into her all of a sudden.

YN : Yahh! Don't act so shocked, of course a fake boyfriend.

She chuckled and here my hopes again went down, why does she want me to be her fake boyfriend.

Taehyung : What's going on in that head of yours?

YN : I don't know what I'm thinking honestly but I want to make jungkook jealous, I want to see how he'll handle this situation, will he give up on me? Or still fight for our love? I just wanna see it.

Our love ouch, why that hurts so much?

Taehyung : So you're telling me if you realize he actually became a better person so you'll finally go to him?

I asked her with heavy heart.

YN : I don't know what future holds but I guess yes. If he proposes me then I'll go to him.

There it go sound of my heart breaking again, why it's has to be me to bear all the pain?

YN : Why aren't you saying anything? You'll help out right?

Taehyung : *fake smiles* offcourse!!

She hugged me quickly, did she not get her heart beat raised when she's near me like she does to me?