24|IN THE END!

Jungkook just stared at you but in a blink of eye he hugged you making your breath stop, even he doesn't know why he felt like hugging you and in your case right now your heart was not in any condition to beat normally. You rubbed his back, you felt you shirt getting wet. You detached from the hug, you both looked at each other, you felt jungkook coming close to you and in the next second you turned your face to the other side, jungkook came to his senses and cursed himself internally for making things awkward.

Jungkook : Umm let me drop you home.

You just nodded to him without even looking at him, he start driving and soon not so long you both were in front of your building.

YN : Can we talk jungkook?

Jungkook : About what?

YN : I can see you're not okay so let's just talk, see I won't judge you.

Jungkook : Can I stay over?

YN : Huh?

Jungkook : Can I stay over? I mean ah umm I really don't wanna be alone.

You thought for a while , looking at his eyes you could see how desperately he wants to have a company so you decided to let him stay.

YN : You can stay over!

Jungkook smiled at you and you gladly returned by softly smiling. You both went inside your apartment, jungkook sat on the couch meanwhile you went to kitchen to bring something to drink. Coming with two mugs of coffee you sat beside him. He smiled picking up the coffee.

YN : Now tell me what's bothering you?

Jungkook : Umm it's just umm

You kept your hand on his and smiled making him assure that it's okay to open up.

Jungkook : you asked me why I don't wanna have kids right?

You nodded,

Jungkook : The reason is I don't wanna be parent like my parents, I'm scared what if my child gets hurts, what if I turn exactly like my parents in future when I join our company. I don't wanna neglect him. *teary eyes* Do you know I can even count on my fingers the times we ate together, I'm 22 years but still see how many times we had spent time, every break I see my friends going on vacation from the childhood but we never did.

YN : How about you talk to them?

Jungkook : *scoffs* talk? *picks out his phone * look at this text!! And you're saying have a talk.

YN : Jungkook! Sometimes it's all about communication. I guess your parents think they've bought everything so they think you need nothing but you do need something which is not materialistic but care and affection.

Jungkook : But now?? After 22 years, I think I would rather spend my rest of life alone.

YN : IN THE END !
WE ONLY REGRET CHANCES WE DIDN'T TAKE

He looked at you, you understood he's hesitant so you immediately took him in a warm hug. Rubbing his back you said

YN : Text your parents to meet, they are going day after tomorrow right? *he nodded* so text them to meet and have a talk, I am sure they've no idea you're going through all of this.

Jungkook : Are you sure this is gonna work? I don't wanna embarrass myself.

YN : *chuckles* yes it'll surely work, you'll come running to me tomorrow after your conversation. And one thing more it's never embarrassing to talk things out.