26|ARE WE DATING?

Jungkook : Do you want to know?

You nodded but in the next second you froze at your place, it felt like you're riding a rollar coaster of emotions. Not feeling you kissing him back, jungkook bit your lips, coming back to senses you closed your eyes and put your hands around his neck, kissed him back,he smiled between his kiss. Eating each other out, jungkook was about to put his hand on your chest but you hold his arm and looked at him.

YN : Umm!!

Jungkook : It's okay! I won't force you! *caressed you cheeks*

You smiled looking at his understanding nature.

Jungkook : So shall we order something or do you have some other plans? *smirks*

YN : Yahhh!!

He laughed and picked his phone to order something to eat.

Jungkook : * sat beside you * it'll take half an hour , umm what you wanna do while watching?

(YN in her mind : Are we not supposed to talk about us?)

YN : Let's watch something!

He nodded and picked up the TV remote and selected a drama.

Jungkook : Umm why do you have dramas saved only related to lee jong suk?

You jumped in excitement.

YN Well he's love of my life. I just love him so much!! His voice, his visual, ohh God his acting. Everything about him is so perfect .

Jungkook : HOW CAN YOU PRAISE OTHER MAN IN FRONT OF YOUR BOYFRIEND?

You froze at your place, you looked at him with widened eyes. He chuckled looking at you.

YN : Did you just called yourself as my boyfriend?

Jungkook : Well am I not?

YN : ARE WE DATING?

Jungkook : *scoffs* well I don't kiss random girls, we both fucking kissed right now yn!!

YN : It's too much for me to take in! So do you like me?

Jungkook : ab-

His words got cut off when the door bell of your apartment rang. Jungkook stood up and went to attend the door. He came back with a box of pizza and a coke. Looking at pizza your mouth watered and in excitement you forget about your toe and immediately stood up to run but hissing in pain you realized you're actually injured.

Jungkook : Pizza is not going anywhere yn! I was coming to you only then why the hell you jumped?

YN : hehe! I just got excited.

He chuckled looking at your cute reaction.

Jungkook : Let's eat now!

Jungkook took out pizza slice and gave it you and took another one for him . You both started watching Big mouth!!

Jungkook : Number of times you watched this drama?

YN : I guess 3 times!!

Jungkook : Don't you wanna ask me anything?

YN : Actually yes!! Why did you kissed me?

Jungkook : My mouth hasn't shut up about you Since you kissed it. The idea that you may kiss it again is stuck in my brain, which hasn't stopped thinking about you Since, well, before any kiss. And now the prospect of those kisses seems to wind me like when you slip on the stairs and one of the steps hits you in the middle of the back. The notion of them continuing for what is traditionally terrifying forever excites me to an unfamiliar degree.