36|MAKE A WISH!

AT JEON MANSION

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I tiredly went down to dining hall, after yn's disapperance I don't feel like doing anything. I realized one thing now she is my habit but where is she? My thoughts got cut off when mom called me out.

Mrs jeon : Jungkook-ah

Jungkook : Yes mom!

Mrs jeon : what are you thinking son?

Jungkook: Nothing!

Mrs jeon : Don't lie to me, I know something is wrong, and where is yn? You don't go to her place these days.

I looked away, I don't know what to answer, she loves her so much, and when she'll get to know her son hurt her, she'll be disappointed with me.

Mrs jeon : Jungkook come sit.

I looked at her but still sat on the chair

Mrs jeon : Now tell me what's wrong? Did you guys fight with each other?

Jungkook : Mo-mom *cracked voice*

Seeing me tearing up she got worried, I hugged her , I could feel her rubbing my back but why does yn's hug are my happy pill, why the way she rubs my back makes feel at peace.

Mrs jeon : Son you're making me worried.

Jungkook : I am sorry mom.

Mrs jeon : *frowns* why are you sorry?

Jungkook : I broke her heart.

Mrs jeon : Are you talking about yn?

Jungkook : Yes!

The moment I answered her, she detached from the hug.

Mrs jeon : What did you do?

Jungkook : We started dating.

Mrs jeon : I know that.

I looked at her with shock.

Mrs jeon : You both were so obvious that day. But tell me what did you do?

I could see how impatient she is, I guess it's me who is slow to realize how good of a soul yn is that's why she won everyone's heart.

Mrs jeon : Look jungkook answer me.

I took a deep breath and told everything, she looks angry, disappointed and hurt. A sudden voice from the back fastened my heart beat but what he said broke my heart but I guess I deserve all of this.

Mr jeon : I'm so disappointed in you.

Mrs jeon : How can you stoop so low? Do you have any idea how much yn loves you?

I looked at her confused,

Mrs jeon : That day when I took her to washroom to have some talk, I could see love in yours eyes but there was guilt, and do you know when I told yn about this what she said?