34|I MISS HER!

AT CAFE

AN'S POV

Mrs cha was arranging cups, she noticed heeseung sitting with a blank voice.

Mrs Cha : Son are you okay?

Heeseung didn't replied, sighing to herself she went near him and kept a hand on his shoulder, startling him a bit.

Mrs Cha : what's wrong?

Heeseung's eye got teary, he immediately hugged her and started sobbing.

Heeseung : First hyung got heart broken, now noona.

Mrs cha frowned at his statement, she didn't knew anything about yn's heart break.

Mrs cha : heeseung-ah is yn okay?

Heeseung detached from the hug and looked at his motherly figure with glistening eyes.

Heeseung : She's not okay eomma! That jerk broke her heart.

Mrs Cha : What do you mean?

Heeseung : Jungkook never loved her, he was playing around. It was just a bet to him.

Mrs cha : Huh? How can someone act so good? It felt so real, there was always spark in his eyes when yn was around him.

Heeseung : Exactly! First I was suspicious too but seeing him taking care of her I felt he became better man but no a jerk is always a jerk.

His eyes were blood shot, jaw clenched, Mrs cha knew he cared about you a lot.

Heeseung : She treated me like her brother, but see I couldn't save her and now I don't know where is she? Her phone is switched off.

Mrs cha started crying as she always took you as her daughter. She hugged him.

Mrs Cha : She'll be okay.

Heeseung : I MISS HER!

Mrs cha : I miss her too! Please don't tell anything to hyung.

He looked at her with questionable frown.

Mrs Cha : You know your brother, you also know his feelings for her, and his anger will create worst situation, and I don't want that. I want my son out of it.

Heeseung : But hyung loves he--

Mrs cha : But yn doesn't. Jungkook may have broke her heart but the feelings are still there, and I don't want eunwoo to get false hopes. And this isn't the situation for taking advantage.

Heeseung : Okay I won't tell him, I understand noona needs some time.

Mrs cha caresses his hair and smiled.

Mrs cha : You grew up so well.

Heeseung ; Because you were there for me. Thank you for not treating me like your brother's son but your own.

Mrs cha : Because you are my son, after eunwoo' dad and your parents accident, it's you both I'm left with *cracked voice* now I don't want any of you to be broken.