𝟣𝟤 | 𝖬𝖮𝖬𝖬𝖸 𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖴𝖤𝖲

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

"SO you really finna sit here and ignore me?" CiCi frowned, resting her chin in the palm of her hand as she watched Sage continue to act like he didn't hear her. Even though he was using the AirPods as an excuse, she had them on before at max and they weren't that loud.

"Keep that same energy when he past that test out too."

"What test?" Sage faced her, taking one AirPod out. He silently scolded himself when he realized she was only playing him. "You foul for that bruh."

"I don't care. You've been ignoring me since the class period started. Nobody cares that much about food." CiCi shrugged.

"When you get did how you did me then you'll see." He muttered, putting the AirPod back in causing CiCi to huff.

Sage was mad because CiCi had cooked Sunday Dinner for her family last night and when she posted the meal on her Snapchat story, he swiped up saying he wanted a plate. She didn't feel like driving and she wasn't that fond of him for him to be coming to her house so he never got a plate and he was salty.

"You lame for that." Sage shook his head after not hearing sound come through his AirPods anymore, realizing she'd disconnected them and connected them back to her phone.

"You lame for ignoring me about a plate that you don't even know is good or not. What if my food nasty?"

"You pretty ma, yo food can't be nasty." He shook his head. He never met a pretty women that couldn't cook, although the only women that had ever cooked for him was his mother and grandma.

"You tryna be my friend again?" She shook her head with a smile before turning her head so she wasn't looking at him anymore.

"And that's a problem, how?" Sage chuckled, intertwining their hands as he used his other to grab her chin so she could lock eyes with him. He was also happy that she'd called him her friend, proud that their title was now more then associates.

"I never said it was a problem. You just bipolar."

"And you a brat." He retorted.

"Am not," She frowned.

"You just cursed me without using any curse words because I was ignoring you. Your a brat."

She pouted, realizing he was right. She had her bratty ways but she wasn't a childish brat, she was more of a spoiled brat— the one who spoiled herself. She was also spoiled by her brothers so they raised her standards pretty high.

"You got a good heart so it don't matter." Sage shrugged.

"So I'm pretty with a good heart?" She was counting how much compliments he'd given her.

"Exactly."

_____

CiCi and Ron sat next to their sister, each on the opposite side of her hospital bed. CiCi held one of Candyce hands while Ron massaged her shoulder. They were trying to make the process easier for her but no one knew what a seven year old would be thinking when they've been told they have Lupus— hell, her siblings didn't know what to think. But they stayed by her side through it all; through every treatment, through every doctor visits, they were there.