𝟤𝟤 | 𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖸𝖮𝖴?

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

   "HEY vlog, so it's me and stink— stink say hi." CiCi talks to her imaginary viewers as she records her and Sage riding through the dark streets.

"Really ma?" He laughs after seeing she was dead serious. "What it do y'all."

"So me and stink just left the Lakers game and it was good, they won. I got a picture with Lebron James too so that really made my night. I don't know where we about to go now but Sage told me to just prepare my tears so I know he got something romantic up his sleeves."

"Where this getting posted to cause youn got the first YouTube channel." He asks after watching her set her phone up on the dashboard.

"I'm adding it to our album." She smiles.

"You got an album just for us?" Sage looks over at her with a smile when she nods. He tells her to give him a kiss in which she does, making sure not to block his face so he could keep his eyes on the road.

"How long we got till we get there?" They had been riding for a good twenty minutes and her feet was starting to hurt.

"We pulling in right now. Close your mouth." He flicks her bottom lip with his thumb and index finger. She looks out the heavily tinted windows to see them pulling into the Wave hotel.

When they make it the fifteen floor where their room was, he stopped her at the door. Bending down to grab the edible arrangement of off the floor, "You gotta break this before you go inside."

She grabs the white box with nerves, lifting the lid to see white and red roses, chocolate covered strawberries, and the main attracting being the chocolate covered heart reading "Will You Be My Girlfriend?" in red icing.

"Aww stink, a million times yes." She pouts as she opens her arms so he could pull her into a hug. When she pulls away, he tells her to break the heart so she could get her second to last surprise. "I know this ain't what I think it is." Her tone was shaky when she pulled out a black Kay's Jewelers box.

"It's a promise ring." Sage smiles as he take the box out her hands, sitting it on the floor next to him. He then opens the box to reveal the Sapphire & Diamond Heart Promise Ring with Sterling Silver. He slides the ring onto her shaky hand, the eye smile leaving neither of their faces.

"So whatchu promising me?"

"I promise to never fuck off on you, to all always keep it a hunnid and ten with you. If I'm ever feeling some type of way or feeling iffy, imma let you know. I promise to protect you which might lead to me keeping a couple secrets but it's only for yo safety. I promise, to keep my promise to you." Sage expressed.

"Sa'Gaarian." She whines as her lips form into a pout.

"You such a baby." He shakes his head, leaning down to grab the chocolates off the floor. He swipes the key card over the pad until it turns green, giving them the access to go inside.

"So what would you have done if I said no?" She makes her way further into the room. "You're Mine" was worded on the bed with red roses along with the pool of rose on the floor forming into an heart and the crowd of balloons in front of the couch. She could tell he decorated it himself due to the smell of his cologne on the grey covers and pillows from his home.