𝟤𝟨 | 𝖡𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖧𝖣𝖠𝖸 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖯

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

   "IT'S his goddamn birthday, not yours. What the hell you getting your hair done for?" Trey grumbled, handing CiCi the money to pay for her hair. Sage would usually give her the funds but this was one of his surprises; her trying out a new color.

"Just tell me imma look pretty and gone," She chuckled, shooing him out of the Beauty Bar.

"You look good with every color you try which is why ion understand why you so scared to try this one." She'd tried brown, blacks and blonde highlights, brown highlights, blonde, burgundy, pink, and of course black. There was always one that looked better than the other but she still looked good.

"You'll see why if it don't turn out right."

"Whatever, imma see you later aight? Text me when you finished. Love you." He wraps his arms around her shoulders, placing a kiss on her forehead when she says it back.

After she gets her hair freshly installed, she gets her lashes filled in, her eyebrows threaded to frame her face perfectly and her nails done. The calls that kept coming from Sage were getting declined over the past five hours until she pulled up to the block and told him to come outside.

Sage's enthusiasm didn't fail to show when she stepped out of the car. Her turquoise curls bounced each step she took until she stood in front of him.

"I'm not even mad at you no more. You look sexy as fuck. Damn! My baby bad!" He turns around to show off CiCi to the boys on the porch who instantly hyped her up causing her cheeks to burn from smiling too much.

"I look that good stink?" She smiles, running her hands through her hair.

"Definitely. What y'all be saying? You ate bitch!" The fake female voice he puts on causes her to laugh, "I ain't calling you know bitch but I'm just saying it now y'all would. You know like—"

"I know baby, I know. Thank you. This one of your surprises amongst the other ones you have coming tomorrow."

"Oh yeah? You finna show out for me tomorrow?" He smirks as he pulls her closer towards him by the strings of her sweatpants.

"If you let me. You know how you get." He would have them at his house fucking all day.

"When you come looking like this how you expect me to act? Civilized?"

"I don't know stink, maybe control yourself."

_____

As CiCi packed a bag for her overnight stays at Sage's house, she ignored the sound of her mother constantly getting nailed to the wall. Every few seconds she would make sure Candy was sleep, peaking into her room every couple minutes. Ron had became immune to it but he still wasn't comfortable with hearing something so vulgar as he laid on CiCi's bed, helping her choose which outfit she would wear for her day and night activities for Sage's birthday.

"Sage ain't letting yo ass walk out the house with that lil ass dress on and you know that. Stop sitting up here testing that man gangsta." Ron chuckled, watching CiCi fold the silver dress up.

"But it's cute and he know it's cute. He can't be a hater on his birthday." She shrugged.

"I feel you tink. Whatchu packed the black outfit for then?"