𝟥𝟪 | 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖬 𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳

SA'GARIAN CARTIER KING | SAGE

   BEFORE CiCi knew it, Prom was being delivered to her front door. Fortunately, she customized her dress three months beforehand. The gold sequin and big feathers fitted the Golden Sky's theme perfectly. Sage, on the other hand, went for an all black look with a gold tie to compliment CiCi's dress. Being that the only reason he was even going to prom was to cheer CiCi on when she won Prom Royalty, he opted for a nice suit from Versace.

"Wassup baby? You good?" Sage holds the phone in between his ear and shoulder as he flicks multiple hundred dollar bills between his fingertips.

"Yeah, I'm okay stink. I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget the car. I know you've been running around all day." CiCi says which was true.

Her hair appointment was at 6AM but she accidentally overslept which pushed her hair appointment up to eight, which meant her nail appointment was pushed back to twelve. Luckily, Sage had got his hair retwisted and styled the day before so he was able to do all of CiCi's errands for her. He had to go pick up her dress and his suit, go to the mall to grab their shoes, pick up her wig from home and drop it off to her hair appointment, and pick up their rental car for the night.

"I'm at the dealership right now. You done?" He asks. She was currently getting her makeup done.

"Almost. We're baking right now."

"Y'all making cookies while you supposed to be getting your makeup done?" He lightly scolds her.

"No," She laughs causing Sage to furrow his eyebrows. Nothing about what he just said was funny to him. "Baking is when she puts the powder on my face. You know? When I put the stuff on my face that you say looks like donut powder."

"Oh! I know whatchu talking about." He chuckles. "Gimme a minute though ma. I'm finna give these people the money."

"Okay,"

"Don't hang up." Sage tells her before sliding the phone in his pocket.

Trey takes over the driver side of the Hellcat as Sage grabs the duffel bag from the back seat. He pats the top of the hood before telling Trey, "Be careful with my baby non-driving ass nigga."

"Fuck you punk ass nigga. What time Candy gotta be picked up from school?" Trey asks.

"Four o'clock. My grandma gone pick her up though."

"We all going to her house before prom?"

"Yes fool. Get with the program."

"Yeah aight, yo' ass better not be late. You know how you and sis get."

Sage shakes his head as he walks inside the dealership. Being that he was already on the phone with the owner beforehand, all he had to do was pay his remaining balance and get the keys to the gold Mercedes G-Wagon.

"Baby?" He calls out, connecting the phone to the Bluetooth.

"I'm here." She softly says.

"Trey gone drop yo' dress of to yo' crib and imma come pick you up from there."

"So you getting dressed at your house?"

"Yeah. Can't see the bribe before the wedding." He smiles earning a heartfelt laugh from CiCi and her makeup artist.

"You so silly! I'll see you soon then. I love you hubby."

"I love you too wifey."

_____