𝟤𝟪 | 𝖢𝖤𝖫𝖤𝖡𝖱𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱

SA'GARIAN CARTIER KING | SAGE

"I'M finna dip mamas. You sure youn wanna come?" Sage asked CiCi for the fifteen time tonight.

"Bae, just go. Imma be right here when you get back." She laughs knowing he was trying to see if her answer would change just so she could be on his hip.

"You gone be right here, just like this?" He smirked, referring to her naked body under the covers.

After their sexual encounter, CiCi took a shower and got ready for bed instead of the club. Sage on the other hand knew he would never here the end of his fathers complaints if he didn't show up. So he fought his sleep and prepared for his birthday.

"If it gets cold, I'm putting on some clothes."

"Aight, how I look? I look fly or I look ehh?" He asks for her opinion as he adjusted his jacket on his shoulders.

"I could've ironed your shirt for you, I wasn't that tired

"I could've ironed your shirt for you, I wasn't that tired. You look good though stink."

"Nah, you good. Ion want you popping a muscle knowing you got yo cheer shit to handle." He says as he sits on the side of the bed to give her three pecks. "Muah! Imma call you when I get to the joint so keep yo phone close, aight?"

"I am. Be safe, okay? I don't want none happening to you while I'm miles away." The club was thirty to forty minutes away. If something was to happen, she couldn't just fly there.

"I gotchu mamas. Niggas know my body anyway so youn got none to worry about." He shrugs, sneaking in one more kiss before walking towards the dresser to grab his phone, house and car keys, and Louis Vuitton wallet.

"My man so fine y'all. Lemme see you stink." CiCi says causing Sage to turn around. When he sees her recording him, he starts to flaunt his outfit and the money he had began counting.

"Okay, one more kiss and then you need to go for real." She leans up with her lips puckered, allowing him to give her more than one peck.

"See you later baby, you want me to turn the light off?" He asks her.

"Yes, please." She nods as she gets comfortable underneath the covers. The smell of his cologne creating an aura that put her sleep in less than two minutes.

_____

Sage had been at the club for two hours now and he was having the time of his life— the same way he had been doing since his sixteenth birthday. The repetitive nature was getting boring but this birthday was different. He had CiCi with him and he actually enjoyed this one.

"Where yo shorty at?" T-Moe asks Sage, taking a sip of his Hennessy.

"She at home, wasn't feeling good." He says, trying to focus on his words so he didn't sound like a sloppy drunk even though he was off his ass.