𝟣𝟢 | 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖣𝖤𝖤𝖣𝖲

SA'GARIAN CARTIER KING | SAGE

SAGE halted his movements as he walked into the trap house. The sight of topless women working in the kitchen didn't phase him, it was the fact one of them was pregnant and had the audacity to be mixing up coke.

"Yo! Cut that shit out, fuck is wrong with y'all?" Sage pushed past the seven women to turn the over off. He looked back at them who was clearly confused until his eyes fell on Missy.

"Yo baby daddy know you up in here cooking my shit white you pregnant?" He asked Missy. Coorensidently, her baby daddy was one of his dads friends. He wouldn't be too happy seeing his baby mother in the predicament she was in right now.

"Sage—"

"Go put some clothes on. I'm finna call AD to come get your ass."

"Please don't do that, okay? He's been getting more hand ons lately and I'm scared. I'm scared for me and my baby, Sage please." Missy spoke in a pleading tone.

Sage began feeling bad for the girl until he realize she wasn't doing no better than him. Exposing your body to those type of drugs wasn't safe for your body. It could lead to a miscarriage or even worse; death.

"You ain't scared for you and your baby right now? You making cocaine Missy, pure cocaine. That shit don't scare you?" Sage stressed.

"This is how I make my money though Sage! I wear my masks, I put on gloves. AD ain't giving me none so I gotta provide for me and my unborn child some way." She shrugged, missing the entire point.

"How you gone make money when you dead Missy?" His words caused her to hiccup and fall into deep thought. There was no way she could make money if she was laying in a pile of her own regrets.

"Exactly, now go to the back."

"To- to the back?" The girls had never been to the back before. And from what they heard it wasn't pretty back there but you had to see it to believe it.

"Yes, the back." He nodded as if she was hard of comprehending. "The rest of y'all can get back to work!"

Leaving the kitchen, Sage strutted to the back of the rundown house. Unbeknownst to Missy, it was better in the back then it was in front being this was where most of the boys spent their time. They wasn't going to live in filth.

Leading down the hallway and to the back of the house, it was a family room. A L-shaped black leather couch took up most of the inside perimeter and a pool table sat behind the couch. A 60-inch flat screen TV decorated one wall while another held a picture of Sage, YB, Nas, Rod, Trey, and his father Sling. However, to outsiders it looked like a regular family photo but at the bottom of the picture was a button that slid the photo to the side so you could have access to the safe. The boys also had an bathroom with a shower.

"This ain't how they said it was. This shit is nice." Missy nodded as she looked around the room, now fully clothed.

"Hmm, now whatchu was saying bout AD putting his hands on you? Lemme know sum so I can handle it." Sage didn't care who you was, if you put your hands on a female— a pregnant one at that— then you was a coward.

And he ain't like cowards.

"He started getting reckless after I told him I was pregnant. Claiming the baby wasn't his so I got a DNA test and I thought he was gonna be happy but he got even madder. He found every reason to hit me, to degrade, to throw me out the house. I'm not tryna live that life for my baby so I started back living with my mama until I could get my own place." She explained.

"Well you can't work here while you pregnant Missy. My mama ain't raise that type of nigga."

His daddy did though.

"Where else imma go then? I can't move on with no money!" Her hands flew to her sides as a look of desperation settled onto her freckled face.

Missy was undeniably pretty. Mocha colored skin, freckles dancing on her cheeks, plump lips. She had more hips then she had ass but her breast made up for it. She also had a bomb ass personality until AD fucked it up.

"Chill, aight? I'm finna make a call and see what I can do." He pointed to the opposite side of the couch as he pulled out his phone.

Pressing on Ciara's contact, the phone ring twice before her soft voice pleaded his ears. "Hello?"

"Whatchu doin' babygirl?" Sage asked, completing losing his train of thought after hearing her voice.

"You not about to start calling me babygirl and I'm studying. You need something from me or you just wanted to talk?"

"Nah— umm I do need a favor." He cleared his throat then continued, "I got somebody who need a job and I know you said some spots were open at the shop so what she gotta do?"

"Depends on what she does. Do she do nails? Hair? Or lashes?"

"Ayo, Missy!" Sage called out, pulling the girl out of her thoughts. "You know how to do hair or lashes or nails?"

"I can do eyebrows."

"Threading or waxing?" CiCi asked, hearing her shaky tone from the other line.

"She said tread or waxing?" He asked Missy, restating CiCi's words wrongfully.

"I said thread." She laughed.

"I meant threading, my fault."

"Yeah, I can thread eyebrows." Missy nodded.

"Good, send me some of her work and I'll see what I can do."

"Aight, I 'preciate it Ci."

"No problem."

short chapter, just a filler for the weekend 😁
Jaz out ✌🏾