𝟢𝟦 | 𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱𝖲

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

"HEY sissy!" Candyce exclaimed as she slid into the passenger seat of her sisters car. CiCi waved at the Safety Patrol before looking over at her sister, nodding her head at the fact her hair was still intact.

"Hey boo, you had a good day?"

"Yep! And lemme tell you," She dramatically gasped, leaning her seat all the way back.

"Tell me!" CiCi matched her tone and expression.

"We at recess right? Dancing like always. So it's a new boy at our school and all the girls were all over him and I was just like uh uh! He ain't even all that! Then he got the nerve to come and sit by me and I had to move because no! Boys got cooties!" Her face scrunched up as she waved her hands around like a fly was in her face.

"You is hilarious girl. You ready to eat?"

"Yeah! Can we go to the park and eat with Jelly?" Candy and Jelly were so close. They had a big sister, little sister bond that CiCi admired because she didn't know how to be a big sister. She wasn't the worse but she knew she could do certain things better.

"Sure." She nodded, turning up Pick Up Your Feelings by Jasmine Sullivan.

They stopped by the house to get Candy out of her school clothes and CiCi decided to take a shower being she hadn't been home since she got out of school. Being it was hot outside, she threw on a BooHoo Marble Print Knitted Mini Dress in pink and her white Hermes Oran Sandals.

"Where y'all going?" Gabrielle asked Candy, sitting next to her on CiCi's bed.

"CiCi taking us to the park and we gone eat with her friends."

"Mmh so you leaving mommy?" She fake pouted, hiding her face in her hands as she fake cried.

"I'll be back mommy! Come help me find my outfit while CiCi do her hair pwease." Candy pried her moms hand away from her face, tugging her off the bed.

Gabi nodded, allowing her child to drag her out of her sisters room and into her own. CiCi had already bathed Candy so Gabi just dressed her in a Nike "Let's Roll" Boxy Tee and Shorts set with her high top Nike socks and Nike Air Max's.

"Love you mommy." Candy kissed her moms cheek before running out her room.

"When y'all coming back? You know she got school tomorrow."

"You wanna know how long we gone be so you can get your freak on. You ain't slick mama." CiCi laughed, she knew her mama all too well.

"If only yo brother was as understanding as you." She heavily sighed, looking up at the ceiling as if she was thinking hard about something.

"If he was then that wouldn't be my brother." She shrugged. She loved her brother the way he was. Yeah, he was over protective but what big either wasn't?

"You right. Bye bye baby."

_____

"My friend better than y'all's! She bought all us a Philly cheesesteak, y'all could never." Nas flipped the camera around, showing the group all munching down on their food around the picnic table.