𝟤𝟢 | 𝖲𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖫𝖮𝖢𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲

C'RON FELIX LOVE | RON
THIRTY MINUTES PRIOR ...

"WASSUP, babygirl?" Ron answered the FaceTime call for Jayla. She had the camera set up to where he could see the way the Calvin Klein sports bar supported her boobs and how hard her nipples were. "Where yo clothes at?"

"I'm at home boy, ion need no clothes. Where you at anyway?" Jayla asks, trying to scope out the trees in the background.

"Posted," Rod lifted his camera to show his location. The boys around him posed out of instinct, giving Jayla an better reason to take a FaceTime photo of him.

She sent the picture to Nelli, hoping he could tell where Sage was at based on the background. She needed her money for the week and giving Nelli Ron's whereabouts fit into her paid day. She had love for the boy of course but she would do whatever her baby daddy asked.

"When you coming to see me?" She smirked.

"After I make this money. Make sure to have the door unlocked." He tells her before hanging up.

Ron slightly turns around to look through the wind shield of his car, seeing V was still sleep in the passenger seat. He pushed himself up off the car then made his way to the driver seat. Once he got in and closed the door behind him, he attacked her face with kisses.

"C'mon baby, stop being aggravating." V tries to push him away from her but he stayed with his lips pressed against her check.

"I'm tryna love on my girl right now." He was really tryna butter her up so she wouldn't ask where he was going after he dropped her off.

"Gimme a kiss princess." He demands.

"Mmh, I want my pussy ate." She blurts out after he tongues her down.

Ron looks at her with wide, confused eyes. His hand cups her center as she kisses down his neck and up to his ear. All it took was a kiss next to his ear lobe to get him where she wanted.

"Lemme eat it now." He pouts causing her to laugh.

"I'm not showing the whole block my pussy. You can do that when we get to your house."

"You was coming home with me?" He ain't even have Jayla on his mind anymore.

"I thought so— shit. We been together all day." She mugs him.

"Fix yo face," Ron mutters as he leans over the console to peck her pouty lips. "My mama just been boofin' again."

"Y'all just got back though. What could possibly have happened that fast?" Ron had vented to Valentine about Gabrielle often. He even found himself crying to her after she missed Candy's Lupus treatment. She never judged though. She always held him close and told him everything will be alright because he had her in his corner.

"She tried to fight CiCi because she told her bout herself."

"CiCi?" V was surprised that CiCi and her mom was about to fight. She was the most caring and supportive person V had ever met, she was quiet too.  "That's fucked up, you gone be okay though handsome. Remember that."

"Yeah cause I got you and fat ma," He jokes making her laugh as she lightly slaps him. "I would say I'm joking but I'm not. You my world princess. I love you and everything that come with you."

"I love you too daddy." She innocently smiles as she leans in to pull his bottom lip between her teeth, earning a groan from him.

"I wanna hear that when I'm deep in that pussy tonight." He smacks her thigh, opening his door to step out the car but didn't get the chance.

A black Audi comes zooming down the street, letting off shots in every direction. Two bullets came piercing through Ron's stomach and grazing his shoulder. His body jerked back onto his leather seat as he gritted his teeth together.

"Nows not the time to panic, princess. Get on my lap and drive us to the hospital." Ron guides her as he pushes his seat back, grunting at the feeling of his wounds stretching.

"But your blee— bleeding out baby. I- I can't just drive you to the hospital." She hiccups, her voice horsed from all the screaming she did less than two seconds ago.

"You my ride or die right?" Now wasn't the time to be playing Bonnie and Clyde but he needed her to focus. "Then drive us to the hospital." He says after she nods.

Valentine scurries onto his lap, puts the car in drive and pulls off. Ron took the tasks of controlling the gas pedals for her since her legs were shaking and because he needed something to keep him awake.

"Talk to me princess." He mutters, fighting the feeling of his life leaving him.

"We like two minutes away. Ju- just stay woke for me baby."

"Ion wanna talk about that." He shakes his head after his foot slightly moves off the gas. He was fingertips away from dying and all he wanted to do was talk to her.

"Ron I can't just talk to you while your about to fucking die! How the hell—"

"Tell me about what I seen in my bathroom trash can. That's really happening? With us?" He asks her. The possibility of him having one to call his own made him press harder on the gas, ignoring the fact that it was an red light.

"Yeah, Ron, that's happening," She sniffs as she pulls into the hospital. She instantly opens the door to help him out and threw his good arm over her shoulder to support him. She ignored the blood seeping onto her clothes, the only thing drowning her mind was the possibility of the love of her life dying.

"You pregnant?" He smiles down at her, ignoring the nurses who were trying to lay him out on the stretcher.

"I'm pregnant baby."

I was gone make him die but y'all doing y'all biggest one so he gets to live, and they gotta baby on the way!