𝟣𝟣 | 𝖣𝖠𝖣𝖣𝖸 𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖴𝖤𝖲

SA'GARIAN CARTIER KING | SAGE

"THIS bitch made ass nigga always wanna argue! If you wanna rumble then let's do it punk!" Sage angrily spat to Sling. They were getting into another one of their arguments and Sage was tired of talking.

"Punk? Nigga I made you! If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be nothing!" Sling barked.

"You wouldn't still be relevant if it wasn't for me! I'm the one keeping yo name in the streets. If I stop selling— if my boys stop selling, you over!" The true words Sage spat caused Sling to act before he thought, swinging at his son.

His right hook connected with Sage's jaw but he quickly recuperated, letting his own fist connect with his fathers chest. The two were sending blow after blow until Sling pushed Sage against the wall causing the portrait of his mother to fall and crack. Their eyes trailed to the floor before they let go of each other, instantly feeling regret.

There was a moment of tense silence before Sage spoke, "She wouldn't have wanted this."

"Well she ain't here." Sling spat, giving his son a death glare before stomping out the house.

Sage looked down at his mothers photo, crouching to be leveled with it. His fingertips caressed the broken glass not reacting to the feeling of glass piercing into his skin.

"I know you disappointed in me mama but imma be— do better for you. I gotta do better for you." He sobbed, unbeknownst to the fact he was crying until tears fell onto the shattered glass. He placed to fingers to his lips then to his mothers stomach— her being pregnant with him in this picture—then to the sky.

All he wanted was to be loved by his mother again.

______

"You can't do that," Sage shook his head as he allowed CiCi to wrap her arms around his waist.

"Why not?" She tilted her head up with an smirk.

"Because you just said I can't touch you. That's not fair."

He had been extra touchy today and CiCi was beginning to feel overwhelmed but liked the feeling of touching him also. She told him to not touch her anymore even though she hadn't left his hip since they entered the CMC theater. The whole clique was here to watch Megan.

"You not telling me to stop touching you though." She chuckled.

"Stop touching me." He muttered, keeping his tone low because he didn't want her to stop touching him.

"You said what?" She raised an eyebrow, slowly unwrapping her arms from around his waist only to be pulled back into him.

"It was a prank."

"Yeah okay," She laughed as she spotted the group walking past the women who checked their tickets. "We're about to go in. Come on."

Sage nodded, waiting until she walked in front of him to start walking as well. Him, trying to be slick, grazed his hand over CiCi's butt cheek as he held the door open for her only to be surprised at the feeling of extra cotton.

"Did I just touch your pad?" He whispered.

"That's what you get. I said stop touching me," She shook her head, "I hope yo fingers smell like dried up blood too."

"For real?" Sage rose her eyebrow, not familiar with the smell of period blood. He raised his fingers up to his nose to smell the scent she described but only smelt baby powder. "I don't smell shit but baby powder."

It was a hack CiCi found on TikTok. Putting baby powder between your thighs and on the cut of your ass cheeks would cover your period scent as long as you kept up with yourself.

"Stop talking." CiCi shushed him, having a seat next to Jelly and pulling Sage down next to her.

"You not finna keep bossing me around." He whispered into her ear.

"I see you sat though."

Thirty minutes into the movie, CiCi and Sage were both sleep. They somehow ended wrapped up in one another. She was laying sideways with her legs dangling over his and his head was laid in her stomach with his arms secured around her slim waist.

Before they came to the theater, they went on a "friendly outing" of their own. Sage needed to get his mind off of Sling and after hearing about how well Candy's treatments were going, CiCi wanted to celebrate. They went to a illusion museum then to a Longhorn Steakhouse.

"These niggas gone deny they want each still the day they die. That "we just friends" bull shit ain't gone fly when a nigga look at her the wrong way." Trey whispered to his friends as he took multiple pictures to tease his best friend when she woke up. 

"Man what? I can see it now." Jelly shook her head. She could really visualize Sage running a nigga down bout his "friend".

"She the first person he call anyways. He fucked up, call CiCi. Need help in school, call CiCi. Daddy trippin'—"

"Call CiCi." They said in unison.

Everyone around them had noticed their affection for each other but them. Or maybe they did and tried to play stupid to protect their feelings. Either way, something was there.

popping shit, you can tell I went to school for chiropractor 😝😗😙

Oh nun, y'all getting three updates today bc y'all showed tf out 😋