𝟣𝟩 | 𝖯𝖴𝖡𝖫𝖨𝖢 𝖠𝖥𝖥𝖤𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

SA'GARIAN CARTIER KING | SAGE

"TANK shortened his cut for this week again. I think it's time we stop sparing that lil nigga and lay his ass out." YB spat.

"Yo ass always be ready to kill a nigga. We'll handle him when we feel the need. We ain't stressing for no money right now YB, we good." Sage says causing the boys to side eye him. He was always on go when it came to his paper so they suspected something had to be up with him.

"You stayed with CiCi last night, right?" Nas asked.

"Don't even go there." Trey warned. He knew how his friends thought and he knew how his best friend acted. In his head, she was the most purest teenager on the planet.

"She ain't as innocent as you think she is G." All eyes went to Sage being that he had confirmed their thoughts.

"So you did hit that?" YB's eyes widened.

"I ain't hit shit and if I did, I wouldn't be telling you niggas. Fuck I look like pillow talking about my baby to y'all?" He mugged them.

"Nigga we the guys! You can tell us if y'all took it further or not." They really just wanted to know if CiCi had that good girl personality in the sheets.

"Heon gotta tell y'all shit," Trey hit YB in the back of the head before turning to Sage. "I know you Sage and I know how you get down. That's my best friend before anything so just watch how you move." Trey was coming all ten behind CiCi.

"How I get down Trey?" He chuckled, finding this conversation amusing.

"You get bored fast. You on a chick for a lil minute until she give you some and then you out. The only reason Tornai still around is because she been storing those drugs at her house. Other than that, she would've been gone after the first hit because that bitch wack." The whole crew had fucked her.

"Word! You fucked her too?" Rod exclaimed, looking over at Trey who only nodded.

"I hear you Trey but ian on that typa timing with CiCi. You know she ain't like those other broads and I'm telling you that off pure face, ian fuck her." He wasn't saying he ain't want to but that wasn't his goal. He wanted to learn her first.

_____

Sage stood leaned against the fence, watching CiCi tell her team to go on break before she made her way over to him.

"I look good stink?" She asks before taking a sip of the water he held up for her.

"Yeah, this lil ass skirt finna get you in trouble though." He grumbles. Everytime she turned her back to the crowd and did a certain jump or cheer, you could get a peek of her thigh tattoo and her ass cheeks.

"I know," She pouts, "this my uniform from last year because I forgot the new ones at home." Her coach had got on her ass for that since she was captain and had to make an example. Wearing the wrong uniform would only slide with her for now because she did her team right any other time.

"How you forget? We packed yo whole bag." And by "we", he meant he wrote everything she needed in her duffel bag in his notes and checked it all off on FaceTime.

"No stink, I'm talking about my home. The one I actually live at." Her laugh was stopped by her alarm on her Apple Watch going off. "Water break over y'all! Get back in formation!" She yells out to her teammates.