𝟥𝟨 | 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖯𝖤𝖭𝖲 𝖨𝖭 𝖬𝖨𝖠𝖬𝖨,

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

   "TAKE a shot if you've ever did sixty-nine." Jelly reads the Resha Roulette card.

"Man y'all tryna get my girl fucked up." Sage shakes his head despite pouring the Casamigos down CiCi's throat then his.

The first two shots already had her feeling irregular due to the fact those were the first shots of her life. The goal was to test her out with Ciroc or an Mimosa but CiCi wanted to take it head on like a big dog. Now, on her fifth shot, she could barely stand and her seductive eyes were low.

"I really just wanna hear one of y'all sex stories. Just one." Jelly laughs.

"I'll tell you later friend. You know I can't say too much around my br-brother." CiCi hiccuped.

"I knew I wasn't tripping when I seen that sex on the beach shit. You around this bitch fucking sis?" Ron exclaims.

"I don't know if your mad or being funny right now so imma just shut up." She waves him off.

"I'm not mad. You eighteen and doing better than most. I'm proud that you lasted longer than anybody else if anything."

"She finna start crying." Youngboy warned.

"Shut up! My brother said he proud of me." CiCi shrugs, throwing her body onto Ron's.

"She ain't drinking no mo'. Not finna deal with this shit all day." Nas groans.

"You ain't the one that gotta deal with it so whatchu complaining fo'?" Sage spats.

"Hey, be nice." CiCi warns.

"Maybe you need a drink Nas. Wanna take a shot?" Jelly extends the bottle towards him.

"You got some brown?"

"In the fridge."

"Finna go get me some of that." He nods, standing up from the table.

"When are we leaving y'all? I'm ready to get on the boat." CiCi claps her hands excitedly.

Sage had rented a six bedroom and seven bathroom mansion with floor to ceiling windows and a glass staircase. They were currently taking shots in the modern kitchen as a pregame before they got on the Yacht.

"We can leave right now. C'mon let's get ready." Jelly grabbed her friends hand to help her up the stairs.

CiCi heads to her room while Jelly goes to hers and YB's. The quick shower she takes sobers her up enough to get dressed in the pink and white knitted bathing suit with no help. She decides to let her curly hair run wild, only fixing her edges.

"You already took a shower?" Sage frowns, walking into the room to see CiCi seated on the ottoman oiling herself down.

"I tried to wait for you." She shrugs.

Sage shakes his head, knowing she probably did but he was too busy going shot for shot with Nas. He takes the coconut oil out her hand before getting on his knees. He places her foot in his hand to take over her task of oiling her legs.