𝟤𝟫 | 𝖣𝖮𝖶𝖭 𝖡𝖠𝖣

SA'GARIAN CARTIER KING | SAGE

cici.cardash

Reply to story

Reply to story..

Heavy Ⓜ️otion
actafool.sage

Can you delete this
U got Niggas out here thinking they can have u
I'm sorry ma
I love you❤️ I promise I ain't mean it
Why u not responding to my text?
Imma kill myself if youn respond !!

Stop texting me before I block u on this
platform too 😒

My fault 🤦🏿
Don't block me

   "HOW the hell you fumble that? She one of the baddest babies at this school and you fucked that up." Rai chuckled as he peeped over Sage's shoulder.

"Ian fumble shit. We'll be straight." Sage said, trying to convince that they really would.

"Cap. She got red hair now, ain't no coming back from that." Tarzan said causing Sage to scrunch his face up.

"The fuck you mean she got red hair? I was just on her story and her hair was black."

"You was on her Instagram story, that picture she posted so old. She just posted her dying her hair red on her Snap and she look good as fuck." He says, apologizing after Sage smacks him in the back of his head

"Lemme see this shit." Sage grumbles, snatching the phone out of Tarzan's hand.

Sage shook his head as he swiped up on her story telling her how good she looked before reporting it

Sage shook his head as he swiped up on her story telling her how good she looked before reporting it. He wasn't about to let another nigga see her the way he seen her.

She was his passion, his life. Another nigga wasn't about to get his special treatment.

_____

"Why would y'all make me believe you got shot? That's so sick." CiCi frowned, standing in front of Sage with her hand on her hip.

Trey had been blowing her phone up claiming Sage had gotten shot and to come to a certain address because they didn't wanna take him to the hospital. When she got here, Sage was standing in the middle of a empty apartment.