𝟢𝟤 | 𝖮𝖢𝖢𝖴𝖯𝖨𝖤𝖣

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

"STOP including my name in they mess. Just because I'm on the team, don't mean I'm doing what they supposedly doing." CiCi muttered, tired of hearing the word "y'all" every time someone brought up the cheerleaders. They had a bad reputation for being fast but CiCi and a few others shouldn't be included being that they were virgins.

"But you they captain," Jackie frowned.

"I call the cheers and I support my girls on the court. Whatever they doing after hours is none of my buisness or yours so stop worrying about them." Her tone of voice caused eyes to advert else where and Jackie to put her head in her phone. Everyone knew she rarely talked or used aggression so when she did, it was best to either look the other way.

"Anywho," Holly trailed off as she clasped her hands together before resting her chin on them. "Are y'all doing the prep rally? I heard we had a home game tonight."

"She wouldn't be in this uniform for nothing Holly." Jelly shook her head. Holly was a cute white girl but she was on that weed bad so she tended to catch on to things later then others.

"Oh! Right! I ain't even see that, I'm fried." She blinked her eyes hard until one of her contacts ending up falling out causing CiCi to scrunch her face up. Holly excused herself from the lunch table just as Trey, Rod, Nas, YB, and Sage were walking over.

Trey sat next to CiCi while Sage sat across from her, his head going directly to his phone. Jelly and YB were sitting across from each other as well but CiCi peeped the way their foots kept kicking each. Rod was sitting next to Trey and Nas was next to Sage.

"You too cute to be eating school food." Trey chuckled at his best friend, looking over at her stuffing her face. She was trying to cover it up with her hand but he was next to her so he seen the way the lettuce filled her cheeks.

"So you saying she gotta be ugly in order to eat school food?" Nas chuckled.

"Yeah cause I know I ain't ugly, imma sexy ass nigga." Rod shrugged as he took a bite out of the pepperoni pizza.

"The devil is a lie." Jelly grumbled earning a united laugh from the table and a short chuckle from Sage.

"Dam sis, that's how you gone do me? I ain't say nothing when you had that nasty ass ponytail and was looking like Cindy Lou Who but since you wanna play wimme we can take it there."

"I'm straight bruh." She waved him, continuing to laugh at his comment along with everyone else. Arguing with Rod was like trying to roast DC Young Fly. He had a comeback for everything.

"You coming to our game?" CiCi asked Trey even though he'd never missed one.

"Duh, you know I gotta come support my sisters." He reached behind CiCi to lightly pull Jelly's 28-inch bundles, letting her know he was talking about her.

"You gone be at the prep rally?" Jelly raised her eyebrow.

"Ain't y'all finna go on right now?" He asked, checking his Series 6 Apple Watch. They always performed during lunch.

CiCi nodded just as she got a text sent to the cheer group chat telling her and Jelly to come to the courtyard. Out of instinct, everyone followed. Sage quietly followed behind them, lowkey wanted to see CiCi in action.