𝟤𝟩 | 𝖳𝖮𝖴𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝟣𝟫

SA'GARIAN CARTIER KING | SAGE

   SAGE woke up to the feeling of kisses being splattered all over his face. Knowing it was CiCi by the Valentino scent, he pulled her onto the bed with him before flipping her on her back. He wrapped his arms around her stomach as he kissed around her belly piercing.

"You not finna get me started. We got a long day ahead of us." She shakes her head, pushing him off of her.

He chuckled as he leans down to kiss her lips before handling his oral hygiene. When he comes out the bathroom, he notices CiCi was fully dressed in all black. Black tube top, Amiri rhinestone leather pants, and Rick Owens high tops. She had to get ready before she came here because if not then they would've never left the house. 

"Happy birthday stink

"Happy birthday stink." CiCi smiles, handing him his first gift of the day.

"I told you not to get me nothing." He frowns as he shakes the box, trying to predict what CiCi had purchased for him. He soon tears the red wrapping, revealing the words Naked Wolfe printed in black.

"CiCi," He trails off as he takes one of the black and white Naked Wolfe Kosa Graffiti shoes out of the box. She watched him with a smile as he admires the shoe, every few seconds telling her how appreciative he was and how fye she was.

"You gotta let me eat your pussy or something before we go. You really popped yo shit with these jawns." Sage tells her after hanging up the phone. He had to make a call to the boys and show off his newest addition to his shoe collection.

"No, 'cause that means I gotta shower again. I already did everything, I'm waiting for you." She whines.

"Whatchu waiting on me fo'? Where we going?" He scrunches his face up in confusion.

CiCi hadn't told him about their plans for the day and as far as he knew, they would be cuddled up in the house all day.

"Oh!I forgot to show you the cards but hold on." He watches her reach into her mini Louis Vuitton tote and pull out two index cards. "Now pick one." She says, separating the cards for him to choose.

"You got this off TikTok, didn't you?" He laughs as he closes his eyes before picking the card that read "Pedicures!".

"I thought you already got your toes done?" He always assumed when she got her nails done, her toes would be done too. Which was crazy because now that he thought about it, he ain't even know what he was paying for half the time. He'd just give her the money and let her splurge.

"I did but the spa that we going to do pedicures and massages so imma get me a massage too." She shrugs.

"Can I massage that pussy?"