𝟥𝟢 | 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

   "WHY can't you never sit still Candyce? We done been through this." Ron groans as he tries to put Candy's hair into a ponytail but she was whining too much.

"You do it too rough, I want CiCi." She pouts.

"CiCi ain't can't do it right now."

CiCi had been a bust body lately. When she wasn't at school or cheer practice, she was working and when her appointments had finished, she would take walk ins. She wouldn't make it home until nine or ten o'clock at night and by then she was getting herself ready for bed.

Her duties as a sister had been abandoned over the past three weeks and Ron and Candy had noticed the changes. Gabrielle just thought she was on her period but she would soon realize that her daughters period was only 4 days, not 28. 

"Why? Is sissy sick?"

"Why would you think she's sick?" Ron mutters, quickly putting the girls hair into a ponytail while she was distracted.

"She doesn't talk to me anymore." Candy pouts causing a frown to decorate her brothers face.

"Imma talk to her okay tink? Imma see what's wrong with her."

After Ron walks Candy to the bus stop, he goes to confront his sister. They both didn't have any first periods so there was no point of going to school so early but he would take this time to see why her mood had changed.

"Ciara, get up." He snatches the covers off her body.

"What the freak Ron? Why you being a dick?" CiCi groans, shielding her face from the natural light that was peaking through her white curtains.

"Same reason why you being a asshole. What's up witchu? You got my tink out here worried about you."

"Worried about me? Wha— she think something happened to me?" The last thing she wanted was her sister to worry about her. She wasn't the best version of herself right now but she didn't need her baby sister to see or know that.

"She think you sick and I do too. Yo ass pregnant huh?" He plops down next to her, grabbing her legs so they would rest on his lap.

"No, I'm not pregnant. I'm just dealing with female problems right now."

"You been dealing with female problems for three weeks now. I gotta baby mama CiCi, I know periods don't last that long."

"Yeah well heartbreaks do." She mutters, standing up so she could take care of her morning bladder.

"Heartbreaks? I know that nigga Sage ain't cheat on you cause I'll blow that nigga head clean off right." Ron spat, immediately going into his overprotective side.

"Nobody cheated on me Ronny." She laughs as she comes out of the bathroom to lay back on her bed.

"So who the fuck broke your heart?"

CiCi begins to tell him why she'd been in such a down mood lately. She leaves out the part where they fucked in Sage's new home but does tell him the events that led up to that.

"So that's why woodie ass been trippin'?" Ron laughs.

"Whatchu mean?" She frowns.

"He done started back taking them percs and barely been sleeping. Hot ass been on the block everyday, hitting licks. I knew yo' ass was behind this shit."

CiCi shakes her head as she sighs. Nobody had told her about him using again and if they did, she would've been stepped in to shut that shit down. As far as the hitting licks part, she felt bad for the poor people who had to endure his anger just so he could get his mind off of her.

Sage truly didn't know how to handle his emotions.

"You love that man girl, yo ass ain't done. If you was, you would've never dropped everything just to go over there. Y'all gone be straight, just give it time." Ron had went through this with V repeatedly. There was times he thought she would never forgive him and there was times he knew she would. All it took was the right amount of loving.

"You think so?" She questions, running her hand through her red hair.

"I know so. Like I said, just give it time."

CiCi had took her brothers words into consideration as she got ready for school. It was clear her thoughts wouldn't allow her to go to sleep anytime soon so she started her day earlier than usual.

It was 7:50 when she got done with her twenty minute shower and morning routine. Usually she'd throw on one of Sage's hoodies with a pair of sweatpants and call it a day but she needed to look better than she felt.

A black crop top with lime green wording, grey Palm Angels sweatpants, and Rubber Dunk x Off White Green Strike shoes. Her outfit wasn't much but it showed that she tried today opposed to other days.

"Why you look different today?" Nas asks as he gives CiCi a side hug.

"Just tell me I look good and move along." She laughs, going to hug YB next.

"Nah, you put on clothes today. For once youn smell like yo boyfriend cologne." YB tells her causing everyone to laugh. It was true. CiCi had been smelling like Dolce or Versace everyday since the "breakup".

"Don't give my friend too much. You look good baby." Jelly hugs her friend, kissing her cheek repeatedly.

"Thank you. Can you tell that I tried this morning?" She runs her hands over her ponytail, doing a 360 for the group.

"Yes." They all say in unison as Principle Mackey's voice ring throughout the school. The announcement being made caused CiCi to frown but her friends seemed to know what was going on.

"Ciara Love, report to the gym immediately."