𝟤𝟣 | 𝖯𝖠𝖸𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

   "I hope youn think you was finna get away with that shit you pulled! You know ion even play like that Jayla." CiCi shook her head as she listened to her brother go back and forth with the reason he was laying in the hospital bed.

He had found out she dropped his location and wasn't happy with about it. He ain't have plans on talking to an opp bitch but she was now on his phone crying. She was scared of V who had posted "whenever I catch you, bitch you gone get dealt with". Jayla ain't know how to fight and everyone knew V was a top street fight. What they didn't know was that she was pregnant and was gone be off the streets for nine months. Her main concerned should've been CiCi. 

"Hang up." CiCi mouthed after she found out where the girl was. Like a dummy she had posted her location on her Instagram. "She at the nail salon. Imma be back before three okay? If I'm not, she beat me up." She joked, taking her pink hoodie off.

"Ain't nobody beating yo ass up. Stay safe though, watch yo surroundings and handle yo buisness. After you do that don't come here cause somebody might follow you back. Go to the gas station or something." It wasn't no talking CiCi out of this. She had made her mind up to get her lick back for her brother.

_____

CiCi watched as Jayla walked out the nail salon with three other girls. CiCi knew she was in a bad situation but she ain't care. Jayla was with people who most likely wasn't gonna step behind her anyway.

She hoped out the car and marched towards the girl. Jayla ain't see CiCi walking up on her until one of the girls told her to turn around. When she did, she was met with CiCi's fist.

"Jump in like you stupid." She spat, briefly looking over at a brown skin girl who was about to punch. Her hand instantly went down to her side as she ran away along with the other two girls.

"Ion need you telling nobody I snuck you so get up and fight."

Jayla spat blood onto the concrete before stumbling up. She put her set up only to get her ass handled to her. CiCi grabbed her by the back of her neck so she could pull her into each one of her hits. Jayla ain't even get the chance to swing back before she got dizzy and fell on her ass. CiCi continued swinging until she heard the sound of Asians yelling in their language.

"That's for setting my brother up, bitch." She spat on the concrete next to where Jayla was laid out before heading towards her car.

For evidence, she took a picture of the girl laid out on the floor. Jayla was an internet troll and would make up any fairytale that made her look superior. CiCi ain't argue though, she handled her business and kept it pushing.

_____

"Jelly, you good for nothing bruh. Help me!" Unworn clothes began surrounding CiCi quicker than she expected. Every outfit option didn't fit the scenery. Either they were too exposed, too shiny, too colorful, or she just didn't like the way it looked on her.

"I am! You ain't even like the three other outfits I picked out." She shrugged.

"The outfits you picked out is something I'd wear to a kick back. Not a date." Sage had asked her out to the basketball game and she impulsively said yes. Not having an outfit or an thought of an outfit was the main problem.