𝟣𝟪 | 𝖲𝖤𝖫𝖥 𝖤𝖬𝖯𝖫𝖮𝖸𝖤𝖣

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

CIARA had began stacking her bread since the age of thirteen but she had just started managing it when she entered- what she considered- adulthood.

She made 10k a month from doing lashes and allowing individuals to attend her classes alone. Dying and promoting wigs made her 7k and she often got the opportunity to do sponsorships for PLT, FashionNova, and Shein which got her 3k each.

CiCi was making 26k a month, 312k a year at the age of seventeen. When she said she was having motion, she meant it.

"So I owe you 120 boo?" A client asks her.

CiCi nods, hearing a Cash App notification come through a couple seconds later. She thanks the unknown girl then proceeds to clean her staton.

Despite there being six other girls in the Beauty Bar, she rarely talked to one. She stayed to herself because she knew how messy stylist could get and ain't want no parts.

stinkkk 💞

stinkalink !

I let the stank shit slide but you not finna
call me that bs

stink*
& I'm bored

Want me to come scoop u

I'm at work 😒

How long u got till yo next appointment

close to thirty minutes

Be ready.

_____

actafool.Sage

"Not you ducking action

"Not you ducking action." Sage laughed loudly as he listened to CiCi tell him the story about her first time fighting.

"I was scared! I don't know why I was tryna talk shit to a big bitch, you know they don't play." CiCi was thirteen when she got into her first fight and got embarrassed. She practically got thrown across the cafeteria after letting her "friends" hype her head up to fight a girl who was 100 pounds more then her.

"Why yo friends ain't help you?"

"Because they wasn't my friends for real. Them bitches was fake. How y'all gone tell me the smallest one out the group to take the fade? I left with a sprained ankle and them hoes ain't even come visit me when I was in the hospital." She was only 4'11 in middle school and she didn't have that much weight on her. She was fragile and clearly easily breakable.

"Wanna spend the block on them and get them back?" Sage cheesed. He was bout that life when it came to her.

"Ion know where them hoes at and I gotta buisness to represent for. Fighting ain't even on my mind." She waved him off.

"You just beat my ass this morning though but go off." He muttered.

"Because you rushed me." When he came to pick her up this morning, he came twenty minutes early. He claimed he knew she didn't eat so he came early so she could get something to eat for her crew and make it to the shop on time. It was thoughtful but CiCi was just getting out the shower when he pulled up.

"I was just tryna be nice but imma let yo ass starve next time."

"You won't." She says, tossing her newly pedicured feet onto his lap.

"I won't." He chuckled as he began driving with his knees, pulling the pre rolled blunt from behind his ear. CiCi watched him take a couple puffs from the blunt before rolling down the window. She had to do an pregnant client's lashes in twenty minutes and she knew they didn't like the smell of weed.

"I'm finna pull up on my people's right quick. You straight?" Sage asked after hanging up on his phone call.

CiCi shrugged, adverting her attention to her phone. If they were anything more than friends then she probably would've cared but he posted her on several platforms so it wasn't like seeing her would be a surprise.

He soon pulled in front of a ran down store, parking on the side of a tree. They sat in silence for about five minutes until a brown skin boy knocked on the window.

"It's like five of they ass in there, JB included." He said causing Sage to nod before rolling his window back up. He adjusted his gun on the side of his waist before looking over at CiCi who was trying to be nosey.

"Imma be in here for like ten minutes. You can take the car for a spin until I call you, aight?"

"Whatchu finna do?" She asked, watching boys dressed in all black walk in and out the store.

"Talk to my peoples ma," He chuckled before leaving over to peck her pouty lips. "Keep your phone on you."

She watched as he went into the store while watching his surroundings. The open sign then turned off while a white man locked the door and closed the gate. CiCi knew Sage was deep in streets and some girls had the hood nigga fetish but she didn't.

She'd seen Sage play football on the field and basketball at gym and he could really make a name for himself. She wanted more for him. It was only so much you could want for a person until they lose themselves though.

-
Jaz out 🥰