𝟥𝟣 | 𝖲-𝖮-𝖱-𝖱-𝖸

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

WHEN CiCi entered the double doors that led to the massive gym, the first thing she seen was rose petals falling onto the floor. Her legs followed the trail of red roses out of instinct, the gummy smile of confusion never leaving her face. People were lined up on each side of her with posters that she couldn't read due to how fast she was walking but she got a glimpse of the two that read "Don't Fear, Love Is Near" and "Finally, he's putting your love on top!".

She reached Trey at the end of the line, being handed a bouquet of Lilly's. She was soon asked to look towards the bleachers where she seen her cheer team causing her eyebrows to furrow.

"I ain't know we was cheering today." She mumbled.

"Y'all not. Just shush and listen." Trey pats her head as he steps back.

"One, two!" Jelly shouts from the court, causing the cheerleaders to clap in sync before they began shouting their cheer.

"Gimme a S! Gimme a O! Gimme a R-R-Y! He's sorry for his crimes! Gimme a S! Gimme a O! Gimme a R-R-Y! He's sorry for his crimes!"

"My names Sage," Sage comes out from behind the bleachers with a microphone and a Chanel shopping bag.

"Yeah!" The cheerleaders backed him up.

"And I'm not the best,"

"Yeah!"

"You know I'm sorry, I just put our love to the test."

"Yeah!"

"Heard you was done with me, but you know that ain't how we get down. If you try to leave, you gonna get slapped down. Break it down now!" He says causing the whole gym to laugh.

"S-O- to the R-R-Y!" Jelly shouts first then the remainder of the team follows her.

"S-O- to the R-R-Y! S-O- to the R-R-Y! He's sorry! Yeah, yeah! He's sorry!" They finish off by jumping off the bleachers with a massive banner that stretched across all thirteen members of their team, reading "Will You Take Me Back?".

By now CiCi was in full blown tears as Sage stood in front of her with hope in his eyes. He looked as if he hadn't slept in days and was in desperate need for a hair cut. It was clear the breakup hurt him just as bad as it hurt her and that showed a lot. Over the last three weeks, CiCi hoped all her tears and sleepless nights were being reciprocated.

This was the apology she was hoping for. The chance for everyone to see how in love he was with her made her heart cringe.

"Ciara Love, will you take me back?" Sage asks, putting the microphone to her mouth so the entire school could hear her answer.

"You got me crying out here in front of all these people. Yes, I'll take you back stink." She nods as she opens her arms out for a hug in which he immediately walks into. The smell of Gain filled her nostrils instead of his signature cologne.

Cheers and applause echoes off the walls of the gymnasium as Sage pulls CiCi into a passionate kiss. She could feel the flashes from people's phone radiating off her face causing her to pull back and bury her face into his neck.

"Open the gift!" Someone shouts over the chants.

She grabs the black shopping bag out of her boyfriends hand, sitting it in his hands so she could open it while they both stood in the middle of the gym. When she pulls the Bubblegum Pink Chanel Double Flap Medium Shoulder Bag out of the cream packaging, her eyes start to water again.