𝟥𝟦 | 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖫 𝖬𝖤𝖭

SA'GARIAN CARTIER KING | SAGE

"YOU see that lady right there? With the grey jumpsuit and blue slides. That's who you gone be selling this shit to. Specifically her, nobody else." Sage explains as he points to Gabrielle.

Logic looks through the tinted windshield, making a constant reminder in his head to not fuck this up. He's sold dope before but never to a female and from what Rai had told him, they were more aggressive than the men. Sage also made this seem like a big deal so he wasn't trying to fuck up. That would stop extra zeros from falling into his bank account.

"She knows you here so all you gotta do is walk up and give it to her. She should be giving you fifty."

"And my name is Luke right?" Logic confirmed.

"Right, now go." Sage ordered.

Sage had been communicating with Gabrielle via Messenger under the name "Luke Ducky". He told her to meet him at this empty warehouse and stand outside until she seen a white Tahoe pull up; Sage's rental for the day. Gabi, being the rookie she was, didn't even think twice about what she was getting herself into. All she wanted was to feel better than she already did.

Her kids were no longer with her and she didn't have the energy to call CPS. In all honesty, she knew she would loose if they were to build a case against her. Ron had a bigger pay roll than her, a bigger house than her, and a more stable living environment than her. Gabrielle was disgusted with herself for even allowing a man to attempt to take her youngest daughter's innocence. Instead of seeking God, she was seeking for some powder.

Sage watched as Logic and Gabrielle did a smooth exchange. He got the money and she got the product. He mentally applauded Logic for waiting until she walked off to get back inside the truck. They had too many encounters where the junkie would try to run back to the car after they took a sniff, begging for their money back just to buy some more.

"We good?" Sage asks, checking his rear view mirror to make sure nobody was lurking.

"Yeah, we good." Logic nods causing him to fled the scene. "And I know youn like people in yo' buisness-"

"I don't. So whatever you about to ask, don't."

"Aight chief."

__

TW : TORTURE & KILLING

Sage stood in the corner of the black room, watching Ron beat the life out of Bricks with a steel bat. All the anger he had pent up from his mother, to him being shot, hearing about his sister almost being a victim of rape. Every emotion he had bottled up was released.

"I see you like touching lil' girls huh?" Ron taunts Brick then strides over to Sage, grabbing the Don Julio bottle out of his hand.

He took a swing from it before pouring it all over Bricks bloody body. The feeling of alcohol drenching his scars were enough to make him cry out.

"Please! I only did it because Gabrielle told me that's how she would pay me off!" Bricks shouted like that made his actions any more better.

"A real man would've turned that down. You obviously ain't a real man, Bricks. Which mean you don't need this," Ron points to the mans private as he looks behind him.