𝟤𝟧 | 𝖥𝖨𝖷 𝖨𝖳

SA'GARIAN CARTIER KING | SAGE

   "WHAT CiCi had to say bout you tweaking out? She got on yo ass, didn't she?" Ron chuckles after Sage shakes his head. He knew how his sister could get and he knew she was a peaceful person. He just needed her to realize that all things in life wouldn't be peaches and cream.

"She ain't wanna act out in front of all these people but as soon as she pulled my ass to the side I knew it was over with. I let her talk her shit though then I apologize cause I seen where she was coming from." By apologized, he meant ate her pussy on top of the bathroom counter but he wasn't going to tell her brother that.

"Yeah, she my lil princess. Her ass gone have to learn it's okay to not be nice sometimes."

"Sheon got to cause imma be mean for her." Sage shrugs.

"I hear you. You gotta little sister?" Ron asked, switching his red cup to his left hand.

Sage knew the conversation was about to get serious but he ain't care. If you was doing right by your lady then there's nothing you should worry about. All the threats and warnings shouldn't bother you.

"Nah,"

"You got homeboys who got a little sister though right?" He asks earning a nod from the boy. "So you know how they stepping behind they sister."

"All ten." Sage nods. He ain't expect nothing less from a brother.

"All motherfucking ten. Youn gotta sweat to much if you doing right by her and from how happy she been, I can tell you is. As long as yo intentions good and you plan on keeping her pure, we good."

CiCi was definitely everything but pure, however, she wanted to keep her innocent act going and Sage wasn't going to rain on her parade. He'd seen the nastiest side of her though and couldn't help but chuckle anytime someone thought she was a doll.

"Fasho, she know how I'm coming bout her. That's my baby." He turns around knowing CiCi was looking at them and flashed her a smile. Blush instantly covers her cheeks as she turns around to hide her face in Jelly's neck.

"The whole damn city know how you coming bout her now. Black probably pissed on himself, why you do that boy like that man?" Ron honestly found the whole situation amusing.

"You was the one who was ready to shoot him. Yeah nigga, I seen you walking up with yo hand on yo hip." When you was living the lifestyle he was, you had to stay on top of your shit. Checking your surroundings and knowing the people you hung around would help you live longer.

"Like I said, all ten bout her."

"And I'm comin' all twenty so youn got none to worry bout." Sage chuckles. Niggas could get punched and stomped when it came to her.

"That's what I like to hear."

______

Sage watched as CiCi's car pulled next to his, laughing at how she couldn't park to save her life. When she got out the car his eyes went from her face to the way her ass was hugging those blue scrubs. Today was Wednesday which meant she had to intern at Barkett Hospital along with her other medical classmates.

"Stop staring bitch boy." Trey laughs in his ear.

Sage ignores the boy, not ashamed of the affect his girl had on him. He waits until she gets up the three stairs to pull her onto his lap. She sits sideways, wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning her head on his shoulder.