𝟤𝟥 | 𝖯𝖮𝖯 𝖮𝖴𝖳

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

cici_cardash

Reply to story

Reply to story..

"YOU just popped out like that? Ain't give us a heads up or nothing." Jelly chuckled as she watched her friends Instagram story for the third time. She was more focus on trying to figure out when CiCi wore this set so she could add the dates up.

"Right, I was shocked but I was happy because I know he making you happy." Trey shrugged.

"Thank you bestie, he does." She smiled. It was a different type of brag when you knew your nigga was doing right by you, you could get a little cocky.

"He coming today?" Jelly asked. Rod couldn't come because he was at his little brother football game and Ron was still in the hospital.

They were on their way to a photoshoot for PrettyLittleThing. PLT originally only wanted CiCi to show up but she needed her closest friends with her because they were the faces behind her magic. They told her how to pose, how to structure her face, and Jelly did her make up along with making the clothes look perfect on her.

"He should be but I'm not sure." She wasn't depending on him to be there so just incase he didn't show up, it wouldn't be hurt her as much.

"He coming." They said in unison causing CiCi to playfully roll her eyes. She knew he was coming, she just didn't want to believe she really was getting that princess treatment from someone who wasn't related to her.

"I know. I just wanna act fake surprised when he show up."

"You delusional." Jelly laughed.

After another ten minutes of driving, they pulled into the diner where they were taking pictures for the photo shoot at. The themes was Retro 70s so a disco ball was going to be the main attraction along with fur and glitter clothing to coordinate. CiCi's stylist had decided to go for a push back look with bump ends to bring back the 70s vibe. Her makeup was settle and her cheek bones were sharp.

"How you beat me here?" CiCi pouted once she walked into the Travel Trailer that had CICI CARDASH written in pink letters next to the door.

Sage sat on the cream colored couch with his body slouched and his arm was thrown over his eyes, "I was already in the area when you sent me the address and when I got here, yo peoples sent me to your shit. I wanted to smoke but I thought about it." He knew how she felt about the smell of weed on her clothes.

"I missed you." He muttered as she climbed onto his lap, his hands instantly finding their way to her ass.

"I missed you too." Even though they hadn't seen each other in two days, that was a long 48 hours.