ONE

"hi beomgyu." soobin said, watching the boy walk past him. beomgyu stopped and blinked, turning his head slowly to stare at the taller male who was sitting in his desk.

"h-hi," he mumbled, seemingly frozen. soobin stared at him confused. "what's wrong with you?"

beomgyu cleared his throat and scratched his neck. "nothing!" he grinned and sat in his desk behind soobin, who turned in his seat so that they were face to face again.

"are you shy in real life?" he asked. beomgyu stared blankly and shook his head. "well, i doubt you'd tell me to fuck y-" beomgyu quickly used his hands to cover soobin's mouth before he could finish.

"watch your mouth, we're in school!" he said. soobin rolled his eyes and crept his hand up to the neck of beomgyu's sweater. he tugged at it, pulling gyu over his desk with his ear next to his lips.

beomgyu froze. "would you tell me to fuck you here, like you do over text?" he whispered. beomgyu's face burned red and he swallowed loudly.

soobin snickered and pushed him back, slamming his head down on the desk to laugh hysterically. beomgyu blinked.

"um..." he scratched his red neck and soobin sat up. "that was hilarious." he said through laughter, cringing at himself and beomgyu's reaction.

"sorry. i'm not usually like this." he said. beomgyu scoffed. "trust me, i know.." he mumbled. soobin blinked. "what am i usually like?"

beomgyu hummed and picked at his fingernails. "you're shy with everyone. when you're with yeonjun you get nervous and when you're with kai you're loud and obnoxious. you observe a lot more than anything else. like a rabbit."

soobin stared at him. "you're creepy."

"i'm observant, just like you." he corrected. soobin rolled his eyes and sighed. "how do you know yeonjun?" he asked.

"kai told me about him. he told me about both of you, actually." gyu smiled.

"what do you know about yeonjun and i?" soobin asked, wondering if this strange boy acts this way all while knowing the kind of person that soobin is.

"i know that you have sex sometimes." he said, bluntly. soobin blinked. "oh."

"but i know you don't like him like that. if i knew that you had sex and you like him, i would've given up on you. but with what kai tells me and the way you act around him, i think i have a chance."

"a chance?" soobin laughed a bit. beomgyu blushed and smiled slightly.