THREE

— mature

     within seconds, their lips were locked and beomgyu had no idea what he was doing. soobin smiled into his lips and pulled away just long enough to say, "you're a bad kisser," before going back in.

     beomgyu felt himself get smaller at his remark and did his best to find the flow and go with it, struggling because of his nerves. soobin used both hands to position beomgyu's head a bit to the right and mumbled, "like this," as he slowly moved his lips against the others.

      gyu finally figured it out and they could officially be described as making out. he felt himself get excited as he leaned in closer and moved his lips faster, curling his eyebrows upwards as he felt soobin's tongue slip into his mouth.

     he lifted himself a bit from his seat and soobin pulled away. "you like it?" beomgyu smiled shyly and flushed red. soobin stared at him and thought about how adorable it was, before pulling him in again.

after much thought and panic, beomgyu slowly started to climb over the armrest in between them and situated himself on top of soobin, his legs on either side of him, pushing his body up against him and kissing him with vigor.

soobin grunted with surprise and moved his hands from gyu's face down to his waist, feeling up his chest and hips on the way down.

beomgyu winced at feeling of soobin's fingers peeking under his shirt, he pressed his body harder against the taller males and pulled away from the kiss to breathe heavy.

"someone's excited," soobin smiled and beomgyu nodded eagerly, going back in to kiss him. as they kissed, he moved his hips discretely and did just as he said he would, working up soobin's erection against his own.

he smiled into the kiss and made said hip movements much less discrete, basically grinding against his clothed boner as they made out.

soobin groaned, moving his hands farther down his hips to guide him slightly, finally giving in to the wants of this weird kid from 7th period.

beomgyu pulled away and leaned back with heavy breaths, wiping his mouth. "i win," he said with a smile. soobin scoffed. "you win," he admitted, before cupping gyu's boner tightly and latching his lips onto his neck. beomgyu winced and gasped, grabbing onto soobin's arms to restrain himself from jolting at the new, sudden stimulation.

soobin laughed quietly as he sneakily unzipped beomgyu's jeans. "so excited, hm?" he mumbled. gyu nodded and looked down at where soobin was gently pulling his cock out of his boxers, leaning back to do the same to his own.

beomgyu felt his heart racing in his chest, afraid that soobin could hear it. was it really happening? 17 years of touch deprivation... and it was finally happening? he felt short of breath as he watched soobin handle him.

he blinked at the sight of soobin's cock springing out next to his own. he swallowed and jolted when soobin pressed the two together, jerking them both off simultaneously as he went back to leaving hickeys all over gyu's neck.

gyu gasped quietly and whimpered, right into soobin's ear in hopes to turn him on. "s-soobin.." he whined.

soobin laughed again and grabbed a handful of beomgyu's hair, tugging it back harshly to get full access at his neck. beomgyu's back arched intensely and he moaned, gripping tight onto soobin's arms as his dick throbbed in between them.

"c-cumming, soon," he whimpered out. soobin sighed. "already?" he scoffed. "thought a slut like you could take it for a little longer," he mumbled.

beomgyu jerked at his words and moaned, spilling all over bin's hand and cock. he arched his back and dug his finger nails into soobin's arms, wincing at every pump.

     to beomgyu's confusion, soobin didn't stop at his orgasm. he shot his hand up and down as if it never even happened, overstimulating poor beomgyu to reach his own high.

     his body shook and he unintentionally thrashed away from the larger boy's touch, moaning out mindless pleads and begs.

     "a little longer," soobin breathed out, staring down at beomgyu's throbbing red cock against his own. "please, please please i c-cant!" he squeaked, legs shaking and stomach spasming.

     "fuck," soobin breathed out, finally cumming as beomgyu did a second time. he threw his head over bin's shoulder and let his body go limp as he heard him search for tissues in the middle compartment.

     soobin gently went over both of their softening members and stomachs as he listened to the sounds of beomgyu's heavy breathing, feeling a tad bit of remorse as he held a warm and comforting hand to his back.

     "good boy," he said, beomgyu groaned and squeezed his legs shut, or attempted to. soobin laughed. "what?"

     "stop it, i might get hard again." he mumbled. soobin snickered and wrapped his hand around the back of his neck, placing his lips next to his ear.

     "such a good boy for me," he breathed out, which seemed to send beomgyu into orbit. "go on, baby. i don't mind making you cum one more time," he suggested, moving down to leave butterfly kisses over the hickeys forming on his neck.

     "please," beomgyu winced with his body leaning over soobin's, rubbing his cock against his stomach in a plead to cum again.

     soobin smiled. "such a messy slut," he murmured as he reached down to finish him off once more.