THIRTEEN

— very mature
(immediately again 🥲)

     "what if i hurt you?" soobin asked. beomgyu shook his head and rested his head in the crook of soobin's neck, humming quietly. "it's okay," he said.

     "but-" soobin started, stopping himself as he couldn't think of another excuse. beomgyu frowned and stood up straight. "are you sure it isn't just that you don't want to?" he asked. "sure seems like it..."

    "no, beom, it's not.." he said quietly. beomgyu stared straight at his eyes and it was silent. soobin thought and thought of the same thing over and over again. he started to feel a little embarrassed. sitting and staring at beomgyu that way in the silence felt awkward, and he didn't know what to do.

     beomgyu's eyes started to look like they were filling with tears, his hips stuttering desperately as he squeezed onto soobin's arms. "hm?" he said, asking once more. soobin blinked at him.

     okay. we're making the decision. we're committing. we're doing this. soobin thought.

     he bit his bottom lip and nodded. beomgyu blinked at him and stopped any movement. "huh?" he said.

     soobin didn't waste any time answering before smashing his lips onto beomgyu's again, ignoring the muffled sounds he made out of surprised as he pushed him down onto the pillows. he hovered over him and started to kiss down his neck.

he spent time leaving hickeys on his neck and chest, and beomgyu felt impatient. he groaned and put his head in his hands.

soobin leaned back up and frowned a little. "what?" beomgyu asked. "are you sure about this, gyu? i won't do it unless you're 100%..."

"i-i'm sure, soobin. just.. just get on with it already," he pleaded, teary eyes staring directly into soobin's. soobin nodded and kissed his cheek once more.

he scooted backwards a bit and grabbed a bottle of lube and two condoms conveniently located in the bedside drawer. beomgyu blinked. "how..?" he started. soobin stopped for a second. "oh, uh, me and yeonjun used to come here sometimes." he said. beomgyu rolled his eyes and nodded.

he watched soobin squeeze some out onto his finger tips and immediately felt the cold pressing against his rim, teasing there. "hyung, please.."

"my bad, sorry." soobin mumbled in response. he reached his hand upwards and clasped it with beomgyu's. "breathe, okay? stay relaxed, or it'll hurt. i haven't really properly fingered you before," beomgyu felt embarrassed at soobin's choice of words but nodded in response.

soobin pushed the first finger in. there was a bit of resistance, but it was expected. soobin was able to deal with it. beomgyu winced and squeezed tight onto his hand. "crazy how you're a virgin," soobin said.

beomgyu, already dazed, blinked at him. he blushed in extreme embarrassment, having already been fully exposed to the older. "a-are you trying to-" he groaned softly before continuing. "are you trying to embarrass me?" he gave the older a death glare. soobin snickered.

he gulped and struggled to keep eye contact as the finger was slid in and out of him at the perfect pace.

soobin hummed. "i'll take care of you." he mumbled. gyu turned his head into the pillow out of embarrassment. "shut up.." he shook his head and groaned. "another one, please," he begged, nodding his head towards soobin's hands.

"i will, but let's go slowly, gyu." he said as he pushed the second finger in. his low and soothing voice made beomgyu crazy as he gripped tightly onto soobin's hand and breathed loudly. "i cant.." he gulped before continuing.