SEVENTEEN

soobin walked out the door of the shop behind beomgyu, who dodgily let haerin in to take over their shift. he scoffed and pulled soobin out by the wrist.

     "jeez, that girl... don't let looks fool you, soobin! so mean.." he muttered, keeping a tight grip on soobin's wrist as he walked with him on the side of the road.

      soobin shook him off and sighed, putting his hands in his pockets. "okay, perv," he said with a laugh. beomgyu slapped him on the arm, turning to look at him as he walked. "me, pervert? look in the mirror, soobin!" he shouted.

     soobin laughed and ruffled the hair on gyu's head, beomgyu struggling to pull away and complaining. "what? you still like me," he said, egotistical smirk on his lips.

     beomgyu cleared his throat awkwardly after the statement and nodded. "i guess.." he muttered, trying to fix his hair.

     "hyung," he started. soobin hummed.

     "last night,"

     soobin's back straightened a little and he blinked at beomgyu, waiting for him to go on. "did you and yeonjun leave for a bit? it woke me up, but i can't really remember," he said, scratching his head.

     soobin gulped quietly and thought. "uh," he started, beomgyu waiting expectantly. "we left for a bit cuz we were hungry, that's all," he managed. (lied.)

     beomgyu nodded and smiled. "ah... haven't lost that bet?" he asked.

     soobin glanced at him and avoided eye contact. he cleared his throat awkwardly and nodded. "nope, i'm holding up," he said.

     beomgyu giggled and wrapped his hands around his arm, rubbing up against his side. soobin stumbled over and complained. "gyu, stop! you're pushing me!"

he smiled wide and shook his head. "hyung, should i grow my hair out? long?" he asked. soobin blinked at him and scoffed, shaking his head.

"what? why not?" beomgyu pulled away, surprised and offended. "you'll look like a girl," soobin said.

beomgyu slapped him on the arm again. "so?! girls are pretty!"

soobin stared down at him and blinked. "i'm gay," he said in monotone. beomgyu stifled a laugh. "we know, soobin..."

"and plus, you're already pretty,"

beomgyu looked up at him blankly and stopped in his tracks, soobin stumbling forward again before stepping back to him. he turned to face him. "what's your problem??"

beomgyu's mouth opened up a bit, and before soobin could complain anymore, he quickly cupped the other's face and reached up on his tiptoes to kiss him.

embarrassment setting in, beomgyu looked down at the ground, and knowing damn well that his entire face was red, he put his head in his hands and quickly walked away.

soobin wiped his lip softly with his thumb and watched him, unable to hold back a fond smile. he ran up behind him and swung his arm over his shoulder, craning his neck to look down at him. "couldn't help yourself?" he teased with a laugh.

beomgyu pushed him away and shook his head, still covering his face. soobin sighed.

he pulled him close to his side again and pried his hands off. "don't hide your pretty face," he said.

beomgyu looked up at him and soobin couldn't help laughing at how adorable he was. beomgyu groaned. "stop! leave me alone,"

"nooo," soobin shook him by the shoulder and kissed his cheek quickly, not much thought in it. beomgyu's head dinged up and he blinked."i'm not trying to make fun of you," he continued.

beomgyu smiled a little and rubbed his cheek off on his shoulder. "gross.." he mumbled.

soobin scoffed. "totally."

soobin opened the door with beomgyu under his shoulder and immediately locked eyes with yeonjun, who was sitting on the couch.

"oh, you're back," he said. soobin blinked, scratching his head and somehow feeling a bit awkward. he removed his arm from around beomgyu, who frowned.

kai's head peeked out from the room. "beomgyu! come here!" he shouted, beomgyu giggling and hurrying over.

yeonjun stared at soobin and patted the spot next to him, gesturing he come sit. soobin followed and peeked over at yeonjun's phone. he was on soobin's instagram page.

soobin blinked. "whyre you looking at that?" he asked. yeonjun smiled and lightly traced his fingers up soobin's thigh, pushing his shorts up little by little.

"i missed you," he said, quietly. soobin squirmed a bit but yeonjun held a firm grip on his thigh, inching closer and closer to forbidden areas. he smiled at soobin's flushed and awkward expression and kissed his cheek.

it didn't have the same effect as when beomgyu did, soobin thought. his breath felt heavier and yeonjun lightly kissed at his neck, fingers practically tickling his inner thigh.

"jun.." soobin mumbled, breath shaking a bit. yeonjun smiled and pulled away, patting his thigh. "hm? don't want it?"

soobin covered his face embarrassedly and yeonjun laughed. "definitely wanted it last night.." he mumbled.

"yeonjun!" soobin said loudly, putting a finger at his lips. "relax! i didn't tell them, i'm the one who wanted to keep it secret, remember?"

soobin sighed and nodded. "okay well, don't fuck me over, yeonjun."

he chuckled. "fucking you over sounds awesome," he said with a dirty grin on his face. soobin slapped him. "shut up!"

a / n
hello guys sorry i took so long to update i got super sick and didnr feel liek writinh this STUPID BOOK........(joke)