peek!

— mature
- 9 pm

     "soobin i'm serious, if you don't fuck me right now, then i'll just kill myself,"

     soobin face palmed as the battle in his thoughts went back and forth. he ran a hand down beomgyu's back to comfort him and pushed his own head down onto his chest, sighing and shaking his head for the millionth time.

     beomgyu was straddled over soobin's lap on his (sbns) bed, both boys shirtless with their pants pulled just a bit below, as per usual. soobin had just finished the other boy off and he wouldn't stop begging, grinding against his new forming boner and doing everything he could to excite him enough so that he'd finally pop that damn cherry.

     "please, hyung, please," he whined, the nerves turning his voice into a shaky breath next to soobin's ear. "i need it so bad, i'll do anything," he whimpered out desperately and pressed his head onto soobin's shoulder, fiddling with the drawstrings of his sweats.

     soobin shook his head again. "beomie, i-i cant.." he mumbled, running a hand through his hair apologetically. it's not like he didn't want to, he definitely wanted to. it was just sort of... against his morals? something like that. taking beomgyu's virginity felt like a big responsibility.

     it would be a huuuge event in his life that he'd remember forever. it had to be good. before, during, and after. everything had to be perfect. he wasn't going to let beomgyu have a shitty first time, so he wasn't sure he even wanted to try and possibly end up having to take the blame. but damn...

     resisting is fucking hard.