SEVEN

( you know night after night....... )
— mature

     kai and soobin sat at a table in the little local coffee shop, carmellos, waiting for the others. kai tapped the table. "i'm kind of nervous," he said.

     "you're telling me..." soobin mumbled.

     for one, kai had to see taehyun again, and with yeonjun. who knew what they'd say to eachother? and soobin, he had to face two boys who both liked him and both had sexual relations with him at the same time. who knew what they would say to eachother?

     the two shivered at the thought when the sound of a chair skidding across the floor interrupted them. it was taehyun, pulling up a seat next to the both of them.

     "oh, hi taehyun," soobin said. taehyun smiled and looked over to kai. "hi kai," he said, without greeting soobin back. soobin made a face.

     "hi, where's beomgyu?" kai asked. "in the parking lot, he lost his phone in the car." he said, pointing a thumb back towards where he was parked.

      soobin laughed. "so you just left him?" taehyun smiled and shrugged.

     beomgyu walked in and sat right close to soobin, smiling ear to ear as they stared at him. his smile faded. "what? is their something on my face?" he covered his face slowly and looked around.

     "no, you're just so happy-" kai laughed and put his head down. beomgyu scoffed. "what the heck's wrong with that? you all should be jealous! you wish you were as happy as me..." he said, crossing his arms.

     "shut up," soobin said, shoving him lightly as he watched yeonjun walk in. he shared a look with taehyun, and the other three stared at each other worried. hopefully he wouldn't do anything crazy.

     yeonjun sat next to soobin as well, in between him and kai. soobin shifted uncomfortably. sitting in between two of his fwb...

it was quiet and awkward as they all looked around. kai sighed and clicked his teeth, placing his hands on his thighs. "let's all go to my house," he said, looking for nods of approval.

yeonjun raised an eyebrow. "then why did we all come here if we were just gonna go to your place?"

kai sighed again. "this is because you're all gonna be weird, like you are now, unless we're somewhere familiar. let's go!" he said, smiling as he got up from his seat, the others following.

soobin sat outside in kai's backyard on the floor, watching tiredly as the others played a very competitive game of basketball. funny, neither beomgyu nor kai had ever played before. it was a mess.

     "beomgyu! you can't do that!" taehyun shouted, bouncing the ball out of gyu's hands. "why not? i can do what i want! your game is stupid!" he shouted back, and taehyun pinched his nose. "that's not how it works, beomgyu," they argued and yeonjun left the group to sit next to soobin.

     "you sure you don't wanna play?" yeonjun asked, jokingly. soobin glared at him. for one, soobin hated sports. not one athletic bone in his body. and plus, what's the point of playing with two dimwits who have the inability to learn?

     yeonjun laughed. "i'm going inside to get water, you want?" he asked. soobin stood up with him. "i'll come with you," he said, taking any opportunity to escape the heat.

     he followed him inside and as yeonjun opened up his water, soobin noticed the sweat dripping down his temples and neck, the way his arms flexed slightly as he twisted the cap, and the exhausted groan he let out after taking a sip. he blinked and swallowed. maybe kai was right, maybe he was some kind of sex maniac.

     who cares though, right? yeonjun stared back at him and tilted his head. "you okay?" soobin bit his bottom lip and rushed forward to kiss him, cupping his face and feeling the other smile into his lips with surprise.

     yeonjun pulled back and held his waist, looking at his lips, his eyes, his lips, and his eyes again, his smile growing wider. "you just can't hold back, can you?" he said, jokingly. soobin rolled his eyes and kissed him again, yeonjun giving in and tilting his head for better access.

     he pulled back again. "not in the kitchen, soob," he said, grabbing his wrist and leading him into the hall where a bathroom could be found.

     yeonjun quickly pressed soobin against the door and slid his hand up his shirt immediately, playing around at his chest and listening as he quietly winced and squirmed.

     yeonjun moved him by the waist again and sat over the closed toilet seat, soobin taking the signal to straddle himself over his lap.

     while kissing him, soobin thought about how quickly things escalated. just moments before, he was only staring at yeonjun and marveling about how hot he was. guess they're just so used to quickly hooking up...

     yeonjun unzipped soobin's pants as well as his own, the taller quickly wrapping his hand around the other boy's shaft. yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows and moved to kiss soobin's neck, stroking him slowly and collecting any precum as quickly as possible before reaching behind him to find his entrance.

     soobin whined a bit as yeonjun pushed a finger in, using his other hand to jerk him off. he unintentionally squeezed tightly onto jun's dick and received a loud but strained groan into his ear. he giggled.

    he squeezed again and moved his hand quicker, watching yeonjun fall apart on his own. he never really realized how much he enjoyed things like that.

     yeonjun quickly switched the dynamic by adding a second digit and soobin's hand stuttered, he whimpered and tightened around jun's fingers, pushing his free hand against his chest to hold himself upright.

he curled his fingers to easily find soobin's sweet spot and massaged at his tip, kissing him passionately once more.

soobin could hardly move his hand on yeonjun's dick anymore and bit his bottom lip, "g-gonna cum.." he said, whiny.

"hm?" yeonjun said, turning his head. "say it louder for me," he made his hand movements quicker and soobin's mouth dropped open.

"i-i'm gonna c-"

and just like that, when they least expected it, the door that yeonjun could've sworn he locked opened up quickly. they both shot their heads over with wide eyes.

the three boys stared at each other, mutually shocked. "oh f-fuck-" beomgyu said, covering his face and quickly shutting the door.

soobin came right after, his orgasm ruined by the embarrassment. they both stared at eachother, faces a deep red from the shock. "o-oh my god.." soobin muttered, shoving his head down into yeonjun's chest. "w-what are we gonna do?" he groaned.

yeonjun patted his back slowly and stared off into space. "it's alright, hm?" he said. "just beomgyu, nothing to worry about," he reassured. soobin shook his head.

"beomgyu always thinks i'm so- and now he just saw me like- like this.." he mumbled. yeonjun laughed, "like what?" he asked, feigning ignorance.

soobin punched his chest hard and yeonjun groaned, holding a hand to the pained area before kissing him on the cheek. "you'll be fine, kay? not too embarrassing, just don't think about it," he said.

soobin nodded with a frown before leaning back to get situated, yeonjun helping him to stand upright and clean himself up before walking out the bathroom, peeking to make sure everyone was still outside.

soobin prayed to a god he didn't believe in, hoping that beomgyu didn't say anything.

there they all were, still failing at basketball in the backyard. beomgyu with a huge smile, as if nothing had ever happened. soobin let out a sigh of relief and gestured for jun to walk out with him.

"you guys were in for so long, what were you doing?" kai asked, jokingly. beomgyu made eye contact with soobin and his face immediately shifted to a bright red. soobin squeezed his eyes shut in embarrassment and looked down.

"nothing, it's hot out." yeonjun lied.