TWO

"ha!! i knew you would show up!!" beomgyu said triumphantly, running up to soobin with a smile. "whatever. i don't wanna stay here, let's go." he suggested, staring up at the run down cafe they met at.

"go where? i don't have a car." he said. soobin sighed and started to walk the opposite way. "i do."

beomgyu huffed and rushed to catch up. "i can't believe you actually came." he mumbled, staring down at his fingers. "yeah, me neither." soobin looked down at him and sighed.

"you're such a phony." he said. beomgyu looked up and squinted. "phony?"

soobin looked down at him to lock eyes and he nodded. "you're a fake." he repeated.

"how? how am i a fake? that's a rude thing to say," he scoffed and soobin rolled his eyes. "you know exactly how,"

he pushed the smaller boy gently by the shoulder before continuing. "you act so confident when you text me, now you look like-" he paused for a second. "-a mess."

"a mess?!" beomgyu shouted. he slapped soobin harshly on the arm, soobin covering the pained area and groaning. "fuck! don't hit me!"

"how can you say i'm a mess when it's our first time hanging out?! that's so rude!!" he crossed his arms and looked away. soobin scoffed. "i'm being honest. would you rather me lie?" he asked, fixing a few stray hairs on gyu's head.

"no. thank you." he said. soobin sighed and pulled his car keys out, leading beomgyu to his car and gesturing he get in.

"you're not gonna open the door? like a gentleman?" beomgyu teased. soobin rolled his eyes and pushed him towards the door as he got in himself, starting the car and making sure the other was settled before driving off.

"what kind of music do you like?" beomgyu asked. soobin hummed. he turned to look at him and shrugged. "take aux, i don't care." he said, passing the cord to beomgyu.

gyu grinned and plugged his phone in, immediately starting some upbeat kpop that soobin would never admit he loves.

they drove for a bit before arriving in the parking lot of the park. "the park?" gyu asked, looking around.

"great, you've got eyes." beomgyu scoffed and rolled his eyes, turning his head to be unexpectedly greeted with a hand on his chin.

he blinked. soobin stared intently into his innocent-ish eyes and tilted his head, as if he were analyzing every single cell down to the last electron in his pupil. at least, that's what it felt like for beomgyu.

"why aren't you doing anything?" soobin asked. beomgyu struggled to answer. "h-hm?"

soobin snickered. "have you had your first kiss?" he asked, still holding his chin up and staring into his eyes. "no,"

"no?" his eyes widened a bit in surprise. "you're 17, act like a freak in my dms, and haven't even had your first kiss?" he asked. beomgyu's face flushed redder and he shrugged.

soobin stared at him for a few more seconds before dropping his hand and sighing. "not me, beomgyu. don't let me ruin you," he said.

beomgyu giggled, "that's hot," he mumbled. soobin rolled his eyes and slapped him lightly on the arm before backing away. "not like that."

"i mean, stop asking me for sex. first of all, i don't know you. second of all, you're so-" he looked him up and down, "-so pure, and innocent. you're not ready for a relationship with just sex." he said, bluntly.

beomgyu picked at his fingers, mustering up any courage he had. "neither is yeonjun." he said. soobin turned his head again to stare and blinked.

"what do you-" before soobin could ask anymore, beomgyu cut him off. "even if you refuse to touch me, i'll still like you. that's what having a crush is all about, trial and error. plus, you think i haven't ever had a boyfriend because i'm ugly or something? look at me! i've never wanted a relationship."

"how do you know what you want? you're a virgin. a kiss virgin and a sex virgin." soobin scoffed and beomgyu pouted his lips. he shrugged. "i think every virgin wants sex." he said.

soobin shook his head and sighed, smirk forming on his lips. "is that right?"

beomgyu's cheeks flushed that same shade of pink again and he nodded. "weren't you a virgin once?"

soobin leaned back in and beomgyu tried his best not to back away. "yeah. i can tell you from experience," he trailed his finger up beomgyu's arm and the air felt tense again. "the craving only gets worse." he held his chin again and beomgyu visibly swallowed, embarrassing himself.

"remember, don't let me ruin you, beomgyu," he mumbled, tilting his head a bit as he leaned closer. beomgyu's breathing got heavier and his heart felt like it'd run away. "i won't."