ELEVEN

— mature
(like immediately)

soobin slid his hand down beomgyu's pants and slowly wrapped a hand around his boner, pulling it out as beomgyu's legs twitched a bit. when he started to move up and down, his phone buzzed. again. and again. and again. and again.

beomgyu pulled back and stared at soobin's back pocket. "r-real popular.." he mumbled, trying to squeeze his legs shut as soobin kept them spread.

soobin groaned annoyedly and swiftly pulled out his phone, typing out a quick response before putting it back and leaning down to kiss him again.

just as he started stroking, buzz. again. and again. soobin hung his head over beomgyu's chest and sighed, letting go of his cock and apologizing as beomgyu winced and jerked.

"who is it?" he asked. soobin shook his head."fucking kai.." he mumbled. "sorry," he said, turning his phone off and throwing it across the bed instead of in his pocket. beomgyu smiled. "it's okay," he said, wrapping his arms around the taller's neck and giggling when he could finally get on with it.

beomgyu moaned quietly into his lips, drool dripping down his chin from soobin kissing him so hungrily, tongue practically mapping out his entire mouth. he curled his toes as soobin focused on his tip, getting close and closer.

soobin pulled back for a moment and leaned towards his ear. "beomgyu," he said, quietly. beomgyu shied his ear away and shook his head. "what?" soobin asked.

"d-don't say my name like that during, a-all of this..." he said, embarrassed. soobin snickered and moved his hand a bit faster, watching the younger boys thighs twitch with surprise. "yea? then what?"

"like a nickname..?" he suggested, trying to look soobin in the eye. he did, and his entire body flushed red and he almost came right then and there. "a nickname?" soobin repeated.

he smiled and leaned towards his ear again. "beomie," he said lowly. beomgyu breathed out and tilted his head back a bit, trying to get more friction on his cock. "mhm??"

"wanna try something different?" he said, beomgyu looked over at him and swallowed. "huh?"

"you look like you're about to cum," soobin mumbled. beomgyu nodded and whimpered a little loud. "i am,"

soobin nodded and pulled his hand off, beomgyu jerking forward and staring at him. "w-why-"

"let me suck your dick," he said.

blink blink. beomgyu stared at him and tilted his head, sitting up a little. "um.." he breathed shakily. "a-aren't i.. supposed to do that?" he asked.

soobin shrugged. "you don't have much experience, do you?" beomgyu stared blankly at him and thought. obviously, that sounded great. but.. kinda weird. isn't it always the other way around? why would soobin himself suggest that?

he sighed. "go ahead, sit up there," soobin said, gesturing to the pillows at the end of the bed. beomgyu hesitated to move.

"why're you being weird? i promise, it'll feel good." he said. beomgyu cleared his throat awkwardly and watched as soobin climbed over on top of him, twitching as he grabbed the base of his cock and placed it in front of his face.

"my gag reflex isn't bad, but it's not that big anyway, so it's fine," soobin mumbled. beomgyu sat up straighter and gasped offendedly.

"n-not that big? hey! i-i'm at least average! not everyone has a freakishly-" his words trailed off into a whimper as soobin's tongue dragged up from the bottom of beomgyu's dick, to his tip.